Announcements
*** York Ebor Competition: Well done to 1st daveg, 2nd glavintobuy & 3rd Donnyflyer ***
** August Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd ian309, 3rd Manc **
** August Naps Competition Result: 1st Zidane123, 2nd Adamross, 3rd Wanderlust, 4th Rainbow. KO Cup Winner: Peter York, Most Winners: Alastair **

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

GaF

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• No, I have now received the Password
    • No
    • No, added to August list
    • No, added to September list
    • No, added to October list
    • Yes, please add me for November - I have posted my alias

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Ooops - I lost count of the number of time CHatoman raised my BB from UTG, so I made my stand with Ax - :loon He had JJ :ok Gl all PL :ok We currently have 9 of the top 10 :loon

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Just watching this final table and agree what the railers said about the team tactics. Although this was my first game tonight in this series it's still quite shocking to see pler's re raising each other left/right surely it's not rocket science that you put pressure on the blonde player? instead of knocking each other out and letting them walk into the points. Crazy tactics imo but good luck to the ones left in.

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

Just watching this final table and agree what the railers said about the team tactics. Although this was my first game tonight in this series it's still quite shocking to see pler's re raising each other left/right surely it's not rocket science that you put pressure on the blonde player? instead of knocking each other out and letting them walk into the points. Crazy tactics imo but good luck to the ones left in.
We've had the discussion every month and it's difficult to know what to do, as an individual or for the team - the problem is that the individual prizes each month are worth enough to be worth winning! Indeed they are worth substantially more over the series than the team prizes - so it's difficult to ask too much of people on the team side :unsure It's an awkward and difficult situation because you do have conflicting goals.....

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

I think Fenners is joking. As it's always a double fist pump insta shove for me. In fact just yesterday i had a similar situation - open ender straight draw, K high flush draw and gut shot straight flush draw on flop, i went in for $400 on the flop, opponent had QQ, i was ahead and won. Never folding a huge combo draw. But why Chatoman didn't want to fold his BB to me 2 times i have no idea, got me to tilt out of the tourn, vs his K9o. GLA.
Ooops... i havent read this :$ The thing was.. in the first hand i shove to your button raise i had like TT or 99 im not sure, but i didnt had a huge stack either. I was card dead, and had less than 10bb so i tried to make a move with my K9 if you didnt had a big pair preflop. I think the team play is reserved for FT (and i couldnt do anything there cause i was so shorstacked and card dead) Anyway... gg PLers and we are pretty close to win this (44-46 right?)

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Just a quick reminder that registration is now open for the penultimate game. If you have not yet played, you can get a 50% Instant bonus on your 1st deposit ($100 max). Use code NOW100. If you need to reload, use code NOV1000 for a 200% regular bonus on your next deposit. Can I also ask that the poll be closed next Wednesday for the date of the final game in December as I need to upload this game before the end of the month. The Blonde's have a very small lead and a tight finish is assured. Your team needs you! Good Luck Col