** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League 22nd of April (Liverpool v Chelsea)

Re: Champions League 22nd of April (Liverpool v Chelsea)

Chelsea has supporters? :loon With Liverpool unfairly kicking Arsenal out of the competition I was willing to side with Chelsea... but with time I came to think they're not up to it. Now they hope to get a result in London, today I think they should lose by odd goal. No Essien, Lampard out of form, Drogba as well, no manager (a real one :lol) I'll go with "Anfield European night" theory. And 2-3 number of goals, 1-0 is the only realistic chance for the bet to burn, with 2-0, 2-1, 1-1 by far the most likely outcomes... Chelsea "supporters", prepare for :spank
stalemate :eyes seriously, Riise is wrong in the head, now even more...

For me it depends on which Drogba turns up tonight' date=' if its the can't be bothered and fall over all the time we could be in trouble. (would love to get odds for drogba to receive treatment during the game, every week it happens!). But if he is up for this, like the 2nd half at home arsenal, we are well in this. My bet is gonna be draw maybe 1-1[/quote'] The cheating Drogba of old turned up tonight! Prize cnut, a disgrace.:lol

The cheating Drogba of old turned up tonight! Prize cnut' date=' a disgrace.:lol[/quote'] He is so frustrating. One of the best strikers in the world when he wants to be but then goes and acts his way through the game!!!!!! Will the real Didier Drogba PLEASE COME BACK :hope Or can we do a swap deal for Riise ;) what a header!!!!!:nana

Re: Champions League 22nd of April (Liverpool v Chelsea) Another bad pick for me in yet another dead boring L'pool - Chelsea game. If Grant only puts a little more pressure on the wings in the reverse game, it will be Chelsea all the way. Aurelio and Abreloa are not for this level and Caragher and Skrtel ( great game ) will be struggling to double up those two again. Ballack-Makelele-Lampard-Malouda looked better than L'pool midfield, only Fereira could spoil a good night for Chelsea. Alonso has lost it completely, to my great disappointment. Joe Cole was quiet, as of Kalou, Babel and Kuyt - these guys will be better off in teams outside Top4. Kuyt though keeps being amasing, scored vs Inter, Arsenal, now Chelsea...still I don't rate him high, a possible good buy for WBA if they get promoted :) No comment on Riise and Drogba, like a friend said those two made the game tonight a bit entertaining ( only a bit )...

My bets for today (trying to keep the analysis as simple as possible): Liverpool-Chelsea Always a great athmosphere at Anfield in European competitions and Liverpool is focusing on doing well in this competition while Chelsea has more on their minds. Chelsea will probably miss Drogba and IMO that also makes a big difference in this match and means they should have a hard time scoring. These teams met twice in the last 3 seasons for the Champions League final stages with Liverpool winning both. My picks: Liverpool to win and Fernando Torres (must start) to score anytime Lost&Lost Good luck! JC
I'd rather make no comments... JC