** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

????????

I have looked through here time and time again for a proper lay system Despite all the hours of typing and comments I actually believe that no one really has a proper and profitable system at all, and that it is all romancing theory stuff with no substance to it at all. I shall keep trowling through the same old rubbish in hope but sadly no one has shown a spark of what genius yet I live in hope

Re: ???????? i'm sure there is an absolutely brilliant reason for the confusion this guy is causing us :unsure Most likely he's just been pulling his hair out in dismay that somehow he couldn't create a system with a 50% strike rate (those were his demands, right?) nor squeeze one out of us lot....... we should be helping this poor guy out, he needs to understand that great laying systems are GOLD and that the ace ones are generally hidden, and he's very unlikely to just pick one up because he accuses this talented forum of lacking genius! pastoralle: what are you after exactly then? you want someone to start posting lays for you? or you want someone to tell you how they come up with their selections so you can do it yourself? i hope you can understand that the good guys on PL find it difficult to help people when they don't help themselves.

Re: ????????

Iam looking for something with a 50% strike rate Any ideas?
- Post 1
Hello Everyone I need something that will give me a 50% srtike rate at evens or just under without too many losing runs Can anyone help me
- Post 2
Thanks for telling me to stop cross posting this I dont suppose you have any bright ideas do you
- Post 3
Trusted you There were 5 with y in the name Place bet them all @£ 5 Each 4 went down Lost £17.50 Great Idea I dont think:
- Post 4 :lol:lol:lol:lol
I dont think anyone on here really has a system that works at all I have looked through here many times and I have yet to see anything that works consistantly I think most people are just romancers...
- Post 5
I have looked through here time and time again for a proper lay system Despite all the hours of typing and comments I actually believe that no one really has a proper and profitable system at all,...
- Post 6 What a complete and useless waste of Space, Time and Effort, you are... :spank:spank:spank And ALL that typing to sponge ???

Re: ???????? Just checked last year Home dogs ie home teams with odds > 2.0, 627 games, 288 of those home teams (46%) won. The total return on those teams = 636.44 points based on odds from mansion. I have a spreadsheet with all the data if anyone wants it. every team will win 50 games and lose 50 games its what they do with the rest of the games that matter. This years stats so far:- Straight Up (Won Loss)

CategoryRecordPercent
Away Teams98-11146.89%
Home Teams111-9853.11%
Favorites110-9453.92%
Dogs94-11046.08%
Away Favorites29-2950.00%
Away Dogs65-8144.52%
Home Favorites81-6555.48%
Home Dogs29-2950.00%
Against The Spread (ATS)
CategoryRecordPercent
Away Teams118-9056.73%
Home Teams90-11843.27%
Favorites78-13037.50%
Dogs130-7862.50%
Away Favorites23-3539.66%
Away Dogs95-5563.33%
Home Favorites55-9536.67%
Home Dogs35-2360.34%
Over vs. Under
CategoryOversPercentUndersPercent
Extra Inning Games952.94%847.06%
Non-Extra Inning Games8646.24%10053.76%
All Games9546.80%10853.20%

Re: ???????? Why do you need a lay system when there ar plenty of good backing systems:\ Off subject, looking round this site I'm starting to realise that most of the people using this site are losers and are no different form the general bettting public. Worse I feel that some of the people that follow my winning threads still lose money by betting on their selections which usually involve not real analysis or effort.:cry :wall We even have people on here that bet on roulette:cry:cry:cry and fruit machine:cry:cry:cry

Re: ???????? How about laying the overs in NHL the odds should be about 2 and would win about 50% of the time. or lay the overs in NBA odds about 2 and win about 50% of the time. or lay the overs in MLB odds about 2 win 50% of the time. Or why dont you tell us what great system you have got that needs lay odds of 2 and a 50% strike rate?

Re: ???????? Not necessarily always, Ron. Have been long into NHL and the main thing is to bet at odds-against over there (and pick 50+ percent winners) - which basically means betting against general consensus - to be on the plus side of the equation. Alas, there are many willing to back long odds-on fav even in such a sport (the same goes for MLB). The unders in NHL are not always @ evens+, first the line changes according to teams involved and second it is sometimes not enough.

Re: ???????? True with all us sports and I do see your point. However lets look at the remit lay odds of about 2, 50% strike rate. You would think that you would look for events which have the basic requirements such as all US sports then refine the system to improve results. Even ask for help with the system outline and filters but no we get 'I need a lay system at odds of evens and a 50% strike rate'. Your point about the general consensus on NHL and MLB is why the Home dogs odds remain relatively high compared to their actual chance of winning.