Pro tipster concern - what do you think ?

I have enrolled in a tipster service - not an expensive one, but I am paying for the info none the less. This guy prides himself on the in-depth analysis he provides with his tips - and I respect that approach. However, I have noticed over recent months that great chunks of "his" analysis are word for word the same as those from one of the regular contributors to this website. So there are two possibilities that spring to mind - a) the tipster is plagiarising the PL regular - in which case I could put the two in contact if that was helpful. b) the PL regular is giving everyone for free the same info I am paying him for. Which grieves me somewhat. Should I try to "sort this out" ? or relax and just stop paying when the next annual subscription is due (6 months) and rejoice in the value that PL provides ? Your thoughts appreciated - fishface

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pro tipster concern - what do you think ? Everytime this comes up the answers are always the same. You don't have to pay for good info at all when you use this site You also get the benefits of discussions and different interpretations on here if someone on here has a paid tipster service that is fine imo.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.