** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages

mahtalj148

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages i'm pretty sure everest is the only site that can direct buy in to the tourney(because it the sponser). so while the others will have to give you cash to buy in ,everest don't need to:okso i wouldn't fret too much.

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages

ColU..... the eternal pessimist ;)
It's my background as a Project Manager that is to blame - expect and plan for the worst and then you'll never get any nasty surprises. :)

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages must admit after emailing everything i still have not got the monies through :sad Starting to get a little worried they have'nt been in touch.Tried support and emailing them.

must admit after emailing everything i still have not got the monies through :sad Starting to get a little worried they have'nt been in touch.Tried support and emailing them.
I get the impression that they're more incompetent than fraudulent - I reckon you'll be ok :ok

must admit after emailing everything i still have not got the monies through :sad Starting to get a little worried they have'nt been in touch.Tried support and emailing them.
The money was in your Everest account untill you withdrew it though? Reading the small print if its back to a credit card it might take longer than expected

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages Cheers Gaf , glc Monies supposedly going to netteler I guess I' just have to wait n see. booked hotel and and flights money straight out of currant account Gave the wife a cloth so she could do the ceiling while she's up there:tongue2

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages dont worry boys im waiting for everest to send my monies to neteller as well, i need the cash to pay for flights and hotels also, really hope they get their ass in gear

when I won the the package to oz they took ages to sort the details but came good in the end:ok

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages Just got an email explaining what will happen once they have secured the date I will be playing on, with a contact number for "their man in Vegas". Feel a lot happier now.

Just got an email explaining what will happen once they have secured the date I will be playing on, with a contact number for "their man in Vegas". Feel a lot happier now.
Transferring the worry to me 'cos I haven't had that email ;)

Cheers Gaf , glc Monies supposedly going to netteler I guess I' just have to wait n see. booked hotel and and flights money straight out of currant account Gave the wife a cloth so she could do the ceiling while she's up there:tongue2
:rollin:rollin:rollin chill guys this is normal poker site project management Hey KP are they raisin the interest on your currant account ;)

:rollin:rollin:rollin chill guys this is normal poker site project management Hey KP are they raisin the interest on your currant account ;)
yeah that worried I can't spell

Been away on my hols for a week and missed some tremendous results - particularly this one! Congratulations guys and good luck in the big one. :loon:clap It's taken me an hour to read through the thread, but thoroughly enjoyed the tension and celebrations. :eek If my liver could take it, I would raise another large Super Bock to you all. :cheers

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages The expenses were in the Everest account immediatley and after all the form filling they have at least left there to go into some sort of holding account with some independent body. I hope they will have left there and found their way into my bank account in the next couple of days. Philossify I think used Neteller and has got his money far easier.

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages can't remember what day it was last week when I was able to request withdrawal to my debit card (after providing the required proof that I existed) but it is not there yet. :ok glc - still haven't had anything like the email you mentioned on 12th June. Is there any useful info in it for me ? Has anyone had confirmation of their Day 1 ?

can't remember what day it was last week when I was able to request withdrawal to my debit card (after providing the required proof that I existed) but it is not there yet. :ok glc - still haven't had anything like the email you mentioned on 12th June. Is there any useful info in it for me ? Has anyone had confirmation of their Day 1 ?
It was thursday last week i made the withdrawal and Friday it went into the IBS holding account(info in transaction history), guess you were before that so I'll probably be in Vegas before I get mine. I'll PM you copy of the email- dont want to post it here as it has a telephone number and the secret location for the pre WSOP meet up:eek

The expenses were in the Everest account immediatley and after all the form filling they have at least left there to go into some sort of holding account with some independent body. I hope they will have left there and found their way into my bank account in the next couple of days. Philossify I think used Neteller and has got his money far easier.
Yep, mine has now left Neteller and is in my real bank account.
I'll PM you copy of the email- dont want to post it here as it has a telephone number and the secret location for the pre WSOP meet up:eek
Can you PM it to me as well - as other than an email asking me to confirm that the submitted details were correct I haven't had the "what to do when you get to Vegas email yet". Cheers

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages From http://www.everestpoker.com/en/wsop/2008/packages.html In Las Vegas What's a prize package without that special Everest Poker touch? As always, we will be there with you throughout the event. Here are just a few things we have planned so far: Hospitality Lounge Starting on June 19, come by and relax with Everest Poker in their hospitality lounge located across from the Pavilion Patio and Walkway in Rio's convention center. Enjoy free food and drinks, the Euro Cup on Hi-Def television, video games on the Nintendo Wii and even a spot in Everest Poker's "World Series of Foosball" tournament. You'll also have the opportunity to meet share tips and tricks with fellow players and the winners of the Live the Dream promotion. Everest Poker European Party Everest Poker will also be hosting an exclusive party at Pure Nightclub in Caesar's Palace on July 4. Dance to techno and hip-hop music from one of Las Vegas' most popular DJ's, meet professional poker players from all over the world and enjoy all of the food and drinks you could want. The only way to get an invite is to qualify with Everest Poker for the World Series of Poker®. This private party will be the place to be!

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages Had the email to say that my proofs are in order and my $3000 is in limbo between Everest and Neteller. Not had the email you have had glc but did get one saying that they can't confirm my seat yet. It says somewhere that if the entry fee is'nt paid by the 19th you will not be able to enter so here's hoping:hope

. Not had the email you have had glc but did get one saying that they can't confirm my seat yet.
Sure it didn't say "can't confirm your start date" rather than "can't confirm seat"? :hope Must admit to (sort of) being glad that they didn't offer choice of taking all the money ($13K) and not going - as I would have been tempted (wimp) - this way I'm forced to go for an experience I might regret not having if I didn't play. Sort of like having someone to push you out the aeroplane on a parachute jump :lol

Sure it didn't say "can't confirm your start date" rather than "can't confirm seat"? :hope Must admit to (sort of) being glad that they didn't offer choice of taking all the money ($13K) and not going - as I would have been tempted (wimp) - this way I'm forced to go for an experience I might regret not having if I didn't play. Sort of like having someone to push you out the aeroplane on a parachute jump :lol
It was on the email that said my proofs where now in order. The final paragraph -quote Note: at this time we do not have any information pertaining to your seat purchase. Think it means pertaining to my start date

• 2 weeks later...

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages Mine is IB July 4th - they've probably heard about the standard of my hip hop dancing and am hoping I'll be late to the party in Caesars Place - obviously they are also over-estimating the quality of my poker :rollin