** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League - April 8th

Re: Champions League - April 8th

haha' date=' mugs like me?? listen to yourself, bet your one of these follows your team blind "mugs". hopefully meet you on betfair and i'll be getting your cash in my pocket!! haha oh by the way, not the same as 05 and 07 as this time the second leg is at the bridge and the only reason liverpool made it through in those semis was because of home advantage in the second leg![/quote'] Well I can't see those over paid actors with big egos scoring at anfield... Of course you say well they did at start of season in 1-1 result... what a joke that was... As said by som1 on this forum which I completely agree with Chelsea couldn't have scored if we had a cardboard cutout between the sticks... Grant is seriously a joke and you guys will need something special to get it to xtra time let alo9ne win the dam thing... man people continually have no clue ey... See u on betfair mate...:ok Btw while 2nd leg at anfield suits us now and even more so in the past... with the new formation working (or even the inclusion of crouch) you better be dam worried about coming away from anfield without being humiliated and outclassed beyond belief... you will come expecting a cautious approach and boy wont we blow your boots off...:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League - April 8th Sorry Ak didn't realise you have a crystal ball !!! By the way do me a favour and have a look in it and give me saturdays lotto numbers there's a good fella...;)

Thats nonsense though because Babels goal wouldnt have happened in that situation. Its all if's and but's anyway - its over and wont change. Try enjoying the fact your in the semi's again instead of getting stressed on here!

Arsenal without a shadow of doubt deserved to advance to the semis however football and gambling its not always about whats deserved' date= its about what happened and in this case Liverpool scrapped through. I'm not particularly happy about the way it happened but moving on as a football fan i believe that Chelsea will be far too strong for Liverpool especially with the second leg at the bridge in the semis therefore as a gambler i`m extremely excited about my potential to make some money!
1 Strong statement 2 Take it your not a form punter then?

• 3 weeks later...

That's what everybody believed in 2007 & 2005! Yeah go ahead put your nuts on Chelsea winning hopefully there'll plenty more mugs like you and Liverpools' price will get pushed out further for me to win a packet!!!
mugs like me??? hahahaha just off to spend your money!:nana

mugs like me??? hahahaha just off to spend your money!:nana
Just what exactly is the point of this post? It is May 1, mugs or no mugs, do us a favour and send these in PM, will you? How are you helping anyone with this post today?