** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

DTD Team Tournament

morlspin

Following the phenomenal success of the first DTD Team Challenge, where 20 teams from all over the UK battled it out to become Team Challenge Champions, we are delighted to announce that Team Challenge 2 will take place at Dusk Till Dawn in Nottingham on Saturday 14th June. It’s a fantastic opportunity for you and your friends to prove what a formidable force you are at a national level! HOW DOES IT WORK? The format will be 6 weekly online tournaments held on the following dates at 8.30pm: • Tuesday 29 April • Tuesday 6 May • Tuesday 13 May • Tuesday 20 May • Tuesday 27 May • Tuesday 3 June Each team can have a maximum of 5 team members with the top 4 points scoring players counting towards the overall team point position. After the 6 weekly online tournaments, the points accumulated by each team will determine each team member’s starting stack at the live final at Dusk Till Dawn. Please note that team members in the Live Final must have played at least 3 weekly online tournaments. Points are awarded for each team (top 4 scoring players only) for both the online and live tournaments as follows; 1st 250pts, 2nd 225pts, 3rd 200pts, 4th 180pts, 5th 170pts, 6th 150 pts, 7th 140pts, 8th 130pts, 9th 120pts, 10th 110pts, 11th-20th 90pts, 21st-30th 80pts, 31st-40th 70pts, 41st-50th 60pts, 51st-60th 50pts,61st-70th 40pts, 71st-80th 30pts,81st-90th 20pts, 91st-100th 10pts. Structure is 3000 (average per player) starting chips and 24 minute clock. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? The entry to the online tournaments for each player is £10 (+£1+ £9) ie. £20, of which £10 will be allocated to the prize pool on the night and £9 allocated to the team prizes at the live final itself. The entry to the live final will be £30 + £5 per person. WHAT’S THE PRIZE? As well as the tournament prize pool, DTD will award additional tournament vouchers to each team member of the winning team as well as a team and individual trophies, which is obviously the most important as we play for the glory and honour of the game! Also, the player who knocks out any DTD team member will be entitled to free drinks for the rest of the evening (until midnight) at the bar. HOW TO REGISTER To register your team, simply email [email protected] with your team name and the 5 (max) DTD poker alias’s of your team members. If any team members have a problem opening an account or depositing funds, please email as above. Replacements and team changes must be emailed to [email protected] at least 24 hours prior to the online tournament in order for the changes to be valid.

Re: DTD Team Tournament

am i elligible' date=' if so I am quite interested:nana[/quote'] :welcome to Pl Mahtalj We are hoping for a team based on the lads who went over to prague last month, however if we cannot get us all together, then you would be welcome to join us. Or you could get 4 of your own mates/other plers to join up and form a team of your own! Either way, best of luck and enjoy PL:ok

Re: DTD Team Tournament

What site are the online qualifiers to be played on? I'm up for this, if anyone else fancies making up a team or if you dont get enough for your team guys.
The online league is gonna be on DTD poker mate, you'd be a welcome addition to any team im sure, ill see what the prague lads wana do 1st and get back to you asap.

Re: DTD Team Tournament I am a possible although I have a commitment for monday and Thursday in team events. I will decide nearer the time as will have to check my financial state at the time too. If I am gonna play will play all events and still half trying to get a seat at the wsop for an event

• 2 weeks later...