** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept,

morlspin

PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept,  

1. 1.

• Yes ill play both events
    • Yes ill play the Holdem
    • Yes ill play the Omaha
    • No, I will not be attending

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, Wow just back online now and first thing I wanted to do was post a big thank you to the organizers. It was a great trip and I enjoyed the chance to meet all of you and to play against several of you (as briefly as it was :lol ) Hope I can make it again to the next one Fred

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, I've been busy this week so this is my first chance to post. I had a great time (apart from some dodgy staff who dont see poker as a fun game). Well done to you guys who did all the orginising good job!!. Also well done to Fenners for winning the NLHE tourney:notworthy Enjoy your bangle :) Apologies to washy for cleaning him out on the cash game, but unfortuanatley there was no one in the place left as myself and Eck did a demolition job on everyone else. A good tip for you all next time stay with me when i'm winning on the cash games as my tipping is a disgrace £50 for the dealer, £50 for the cashier, £50 for the waitress, £50 for the taxi driver, £50 for the kebab shop guy and i dont want to own up to how much the lapdancers got. I really am a muppet. Again it was great to meet all of you guys again and a few for the first time, i felt there wasnt much time to get chats with certain people so perhaps next time do it over 2 days? I dont think i've forgot anything...... so thanx again.

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept,

A good tip for you all next time stay with me when i'm winning on the cash games as my tipping is a disgrace £50 for the dealer, £50 for the cashier, £50 for the waitress, £50 for the taxi driver, £50 for the kebab shop guy and i dont want to own up to how much the lapdancers got. I really am a muppet.
Do you need a PA? :unsure :loon :lol

• 1 month later...