** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept,

morlspin

PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept,  

1. 1.

• Yes ill play both events
    • Yes ill play the Holdem
    • Yes ill play the Omaha
    • No, I will not be attending

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: PL World Series of Poker Live Event at Dusk Til Dawn, Sat 27th September 2008

Also now emailing to get the omaha 20 max increased to 30 max (unless we get more interest later)
:ok No Cap within Reason for either comp Morls, Spoke to Simon tonight :loon

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PL World Series of Poker Live Event at Dusk Til Dawn, Sat 27th September 2008 Please put Mrs_ColU and I down as definites for the Hold'em. :ok I ain't got a foooking clue about Omaha and whilst I don't mind donating my cash to you lot at Hold'em, I draw the line at giving it away and looking a prat in the process. :lol

Re: PL World Series of Poker Live Event at Dusk Til Dawn, Sat 27th September 2008 Within the next week to 10 days we will have a page on DTD Online poker where you can actually sign up to the tournament and pay there and then. We will also have some STT's available if people want to try and qualify that way instead of putting the money up front (i dunno how its gonna work yet) These two options will both be password protected so only PL members/partners can play/buy in

Re: PL World Series of Poker Live Event at Dusk Til Dawn, Sat 27th September 2008 More than likely I won't play the omaha now, if you want to take me off that list. I only ticked both because we were doing the seats with the monthly leagues, and I've not been playing the Friday night games recently to get any practice. Thanks. :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PL World Series of Poker Live Event at Dusk Til Dawn, Sat 27th September 2008 OK GUYS N GIRLS! The tournaments are now open to registration on a 1st come 1st served basis. Please visit post 1 for the link to download Dusk Til Dawn's online gaming site, register an account with them and click on the Tourney icon, then the sub icon saying LIVE Scroll down to 27th september and the PL events are there!! They are password protected and ill be sending everyone who has expressed an interest the password in the next few days. We will also be running exclusive online satellites on a monday evening which will be in the DTD lobby in the next week or so, so if £50 is too expensive for you to pay upfront, we will have a £5 sat with 1 in 11 getting a seat

PUNTERS LOUNGE SEPTEMBER 27TH
Day SATURDAY SATURDAY
Cut off time 1pm 6pm
Comp start time 3pm 8pm
Name PUNTERS PLO8 £20 PUNTERS NL £50
Game type PLO8 NLH
Buy in

£25

£55

Holding tank details This is a direct buy in for the £20 PLO8 Punters Lounge Freezeout at the club. All you need to do is register and be at the club at 3pm . Good Luck This is a direct buy in for the £50 NLH Freezeout at the club. All you need to do is register and be at the club at 8pm. Good Luck

Re: PL World Series of Poker Live Event at Dusk Til Dawn, Sat 27 Sept, Reg open!

Hi there graeme just a couple of questions. 1.what will be the starting stack for both games? 2.what will be the blind structure for both games? :ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok
Going to use a deepish stack for both games with longer blinds 30 mins i beleive This will be confirmed hopefully by the end of this week :ok

Re: PL World Series of Poker Live Event at Dusk Til Dawn, Sat 27 Sept, Reg open! Hi all Further to yesterdays announcement that registration is now open to direct buy ins for both events (password plwsop) I now have confirmation that the online satellites are now set up and will commence from today (short notice i know) and every monday until the seats are filled. The site is DTD Poker(link to download in PL Live thread) Time: 8pm Cost: £5.50 + 50p Password: PM me for it please (or ask here) Seats: 1 in 10 Get a seat into the NLHE game Best of luck all!

Re: PL World Series of Poker Live Event at Dusk Til Dawn, Sat 27 Sept, Reg open!

:wall no its Omaha Hi........Ill fire off another email athough it'll probably be ok to sort out on the night anyway
phew because you know PLO8 is a game of bingo don't you?

:wall no its Omaha Hi........Ill fire off another email athough it'll probably be ok to sort out on the night anyway
Cheers mate - even though I seem to be able to play hi/lo better online I'm looking forward to playing Omaha live to see if the extra time will help me remember that I only have 2 hole cards. :$

Re: PL World Series of Poker Live Event at Dusk Til Dawn, Sat 27th September 2008

Please visit post 1 for the link to download Dusk Til Dawn's online gaming site, register an account with them and click on the Tourney icon, then the sub icon saying LIVE
For those of you who don't read T&Cs when you download a new site just be aware of the following clause on DTD.
6.11 Your ECash Account will be deemed to be inactive if you do not process a Transfer Transaction from your account in any continuous period of ninety (90) days. Once your ECash Account is deemed to be inactive, you agree to pay ECash Direct a monthly service fee of the then applicable fee (or the current balance of your account, if less) so long as a balance remains after which the account will be closed. You authorize ECash Direct to debit this fee from your ECash Account on the first day of the month following the day on which your ECash Account is deemed inactive, and on the first day of every subsequent month that your ECash Account remains inactive, until your ECash Account becomes active again or the balance of your ECash Account is nil.
As long as you play there at least every 3 months, or have no money in your account, it seems you should be OK. :ok

Is it OK to bring a couple of mates to this? They are members of PL but not particularly active members.
If there members of PL then they are welcome :ok If numbers remain the same, we have around 10-15 spare seats, so shouldnt be a problem. Please ask them to log in tho and post in the thread that they are gonna play, just so we know who they are:ok

For those of you who don't read T&Cs when you download a new site just be aware of the following clause on DTD. As long as you play there at least every 3 months, or have no money in your account, it seems you should be OK. :ok
Id like to add, if your just signing up to deposit and register for the Live Event, then deposit the exact amount and your balance will be 0....Therefore wont cost you a penny and no need to worry regardless of the time limit:ok