** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Adriatic league playoffs 29.03.

SportEuro Basketball
EventOlimpija-Crvena Zvezda
SelectionOver 167
Strength10/10
Date29/03/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningIn this match there is no much to say as both teams played this season three times and all matches were over.Both teams are averaging more than 80points per game and concedes also over 80p.In last game three days ago Zvezda was better team and match was very open and score was 93-87(180p) and today i expect similar score. Both teams are playing open basketball with lot of shots and quick attacks and their defense is very poor.Zvezda also is playing much open on road games and they score 80 points in last 15 games and concede also about 80 points per game. They met three times and score is 2-1 for Zvezda as both teams won home matches.In first game in Olimpija score was 92-80 for the hosts ad i can see her same game with a lot of points.

Re: Adriatic league playoffs 29.03.

SportEuro Basketball
EventHemofarm-Buducnost
SelectionHemofarm -7 AH
Strength10/10
Date29/03/2008
Bookmaker/PriceFonbet @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningIn this match i can see Hemofarm getting to semis as they are better team than Buducnost for sure.Buducnost have young team which time is yet to come and they are not level to beat Hemofarm team right now two teams in row.Hemofarm is strong at home they have new coach in FMP-ex coach Vlada Vukoicic and he made some positive changes to the team.Hemofarm is playing better and they have 2-1 record with him.Buducnost did won last game but it is very hard to beat them in Podgorica were they have help from all sides including refferes but they lost all their matches against Hemofarm in Vrsac this season 0-4 and in none they werent close to victory.Also Mijatovis has left the Buducnost and he was important player.I expect double digit win here for Hemofarm and handicap should be covered.