** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Finals now 7/8 June

GaF

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Finals now 7/8 June I could do mate although have suggested that runa drops me after my performance today.

5th for me. Is there any chance of strider or mad duke playing the 1pm game 2mra instead of me? Would appreciate it if you can.

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Finals now 7/8 June Strider, tomorrow is another day so can I put you in for the 1pm ? If you still feel the same after that we can ask SteveO to play the 4pm in your place. 10 teams scored points today (team in 10th has 1 point). Don't ask me how the actual scoring works but I know it's not yet all over ! Standings

PlaceTeamR1 R2 Total
1BOTF-poker.de.pn01515
1BOTF-pokertester.eu15015
3BOTF-holdempokerchat.com4711
4PokerZone.lv01010
4BOTF-holdem.ro10010
6BOTF-reraiser.net707
7BOTF-mafia-inc.de055
8BOTF-norskpokerliga.com404
9PG The Untouchables022
9BOTF-L2W-Poker.com022
:ok

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Finals now 7/8 June 29th :( Sorry guys, i got trapped with my K high flush after 2 checks i led out and he re-raised me, i pushed and he had the Ace high flush Both of us with pocket spades, 3 on board.......gutted

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Finals now 7/8 June Rubbish from me - out in 28th Couldn't hit anything until made 2 pair to be beaten by a better 2 pair Good Luck to the remaining three In a perverse way I'm almost looking forward to it if it turns out we've nothing to play for in the final round ! Been a long time since I've played on pokerroom without feeling constricted. scratch that - three still in, come on guys :hope

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Finals now 7/8 June

14th The model of mediocrity over all 3 games.
just not our weekend - nothing to do with the quality of the opposition (which we have one more chance to prove !) was following progress until the tables vanished from the lobby so as players changed tables I couldn't open the new one Strider was certainly still in and hopefully feeling more comfortable and Step1 looked fearless :hope (as did you Steve, and no disgrace compared with my pitiful contribution)

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Finals now 7/8 June and I am the weakest link (24th) folded A5 and A7 in consecutive hands but couldn't resist A4suited (I know :wall) and ran into AA in the BB (or may have been SB). just like in Bolton yesterday I did all his work for him sorry guys :(

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Finals now 7/8 June Before I started playing the WSOP qualifier on Everest I had intended to come on here and say something along the lines of : Well guys we can claim mid-table respectability as we finished joint 16th of 30 ;) Now all I feel is guilty about how naff I was in this compared to my efforts on Everest. Sorry this didn't work out as we had hoped but it was an honour to join you in representing PL :clap