** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Finals now 7/8 June

GaF

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Finals now 7/8 June

Did think twice when buying my seat for the PokerPlayer Live game on Saturday but decided not to put my life on hold waiting for PokerRoom.
Snap!
I don't blame you runa it wouldn't surprise me if they call it off altogether.
Wouldnt suprise me in the slightest either, they have to be the most incompetant useless bunch of idiots ive ever saw working for the same company.....which is bloody astounding as i work for the NHS and were a shambles!:ok

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Finals now 7/8 June This is taking place this weekend The team was automatically entered by PokerRoom as the same 7 as were available in May, which I think is fair enough as we qualified then and have waited this long. PM's sent to everyone asking you to register asap - Hodgey, Mad Duke, SteveO and Step1 outstanding as I type this. :ok

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Finals now 7/8 June Thanks all We are one of currently 9 registered teams. I will allocate seats tonight for the Saturday games and leave Sunday for now (just in case we need to take any 'form' into account). There are 5 tables (STT's at the moment but presume will become MTT's if more than 10 teams register) so now's the time to say if you happen to have a lucky number (for the tables, not seats) between 1 and 5 ;) The prize fund is supposed to be $40,000, which will be $20k for winning, $12k for second and $8k for third (divided by 7). We can do this :ok

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Finals now 7/8 June took me ages to find an internet connection I could use so guess was on the cards I shouldn't have bothered got back the blinds I had lost and then carried on folding. got no action with AA and then got JJ in BB, 2 flat calls so pushed all-in. get called by A7, flop 345, turn 10, river 6 :wall:wall sorry guys should have left it alone (24th) :sad good luck to the guys left in off to the live game now :ok