** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Finals now 7/8 June

GaF

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Need to reregister

does anyone want to form a team for the second chance tourney?
I'm not sure you can :unsure If you are already in eSport teams, you are unable to manually join another team... I was checking with support that the top 7 would have no problems, even if already in an eSport team, and they were certain there would be no issues (though I'm yet to be convinced ;) ) as it's sorted their end :unsure

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Need to reregister I suppose the only way is if you can get a number of players from your existing eSport team involved and then add any unattached players to make up the numbers :unsure (which wont impact eSport as they cannot join the event in progress - you just kick them out after this event is complete)

PositionNicknameTableChips
1runadrumPerm59,007
2chpbooksPerm17,493
3SleeekshotFinished
4ScaramooshFinished
5morlspinFinished
6GafDelusionFinished
7errigal1Finished
Be hard pushed to pick a better team than that for PL - good luck guys. :hope:clap Well pleased with my 15th place. :$;):rollin

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Need to reregister Good luck to the Magnificent 7, How much value is in this tournament with 40000in the prize pool- how many teams are entered, is it worth the bother of organising a team for the second chance tourney? I dont know why they have to make it over four rounds - what a drag. Sitll it will probably favour you 7 in the PL team as it will repay skill playing over 4 rounds.

Apparently all of the games with 10 or fewer players (most of them!!) were cancelled - it's looking pretty low entry to me :unsure
Perhaps they might like to have a few more teams by creating a team from the players who finished 8th to 14th in some of the larger forum freerolls such as PL? :hope

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Need to reregister Have had this email through....

Due to some unexpected technical problems we have to postpone The Battle of the Forums to take place on the 7th - 8th of June. I hope to see your team taking part of the fight then. I am really sorry about the inconceniences this my cause you and your Team!

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Need to reregister strider, hodgey, mad duke, morlspin, steve'o and step1 hopefully we'll all be available for 7th & 8th June instead ? especially after all my fussing to sort out this weekend's fixtures ! :ok

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Need to reregister I don't believe it!;) Shouldn't be a problem although if i win the lotto might be playing from a carribean island somewhere:lol

strider, hodgey, mad duke, morlspin, steve'o and step1 hopefully we'll all be available for 7th & 8th June instead ? especially after all my fussing to sort out the weekend's fixtures ! :ok

• 1 month later...