** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums - Finals now 7/8 June

GaF

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums Need to get my account sorted first as it has been inactive for over a year :loon so this gives am a reason to do it! I take it there is no time limit on when you can register by? I looked on the site briefly but couldn't see anything... Hope to be joining you guys in this one! :ok

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums Yes sir have joined... I know I haven't been around but I deposited around on a few sites recently... no MTT's yet really building in sng's... but I will surely be around in the near future.... I am throwing up whether or not 2 deposit here as well I have heard nothing but bad things about pokerroom... any thoughts?

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums The only games we really play on Pokerroom at the moment are the eSport League (we're all in the freeroll league, which is now full). We also have a forum freeroll coming up. If you're looking to play with PL'rs you're better off depositing elsewhere I think. Wednesday Night League at Pokerkings, €500 monthly added game at PokerTrillion, and (to be announced shortly ;)) a Tuesday night League at Titan ;)

Re: Pokerroom $40,000 Battle of the Forums cant seem to find the tournament on poker room have registered with them and entered the claim code it said congrats you have your freeroll ticket but like i said cant seem to find any tournament on there with regards to the BOTF thought it kicked off on 19th Apr can anyone HELP or knows what is going on :ok