** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Adriatic league playoffs 25-26.03.

SportEuro Basketball
EventPartizan-Cibona
SelectionPartizan -10.5
Strength10/10
Date25/03/2008
Bookmaker/PriceSportingbet @ 1.80 (Back)
ReasoningI just waited pefrect opportunity to take Partizan with big stakes and now i think that is time to do it etc. to back them.Partizan is really on fire at the moment they are playing fantastic basketball in defense and in offense and they didint lost match since unfortunately loss at Pao in Greece.They made it to Top 16 in Euroleague and looking their results and atmosphere arround team that is not enough and they want to make to final four.They beat this same team of Cibona in Saturday 84-63 very convicingly and easy as Vujosevic were resting almost all key players for this match and some players had very good nights like Strahinja Milosevic who had best perfomance in season with 16 points and only two missed shots.In Sunday after stupidity of league board they play match against Split but in that match Partizan won also easy 78-67 and whole first 5 were in crowd:Pekovic,Velickovic,Palacio,Kecman and Tepic.They had some time to rest but looking on them they are hungry for victories and will be eager to trash Cibona today.Cibona finished as a last time who enter playoffs and they dont have some motivation to play this competition as they have contract with Euroleague next season.Also Cibona never played good in Serbia especially in Pionir against Zvezda and Partizan were they always were losing easily with big margin.Also they have some changes in team since beggining of season as Ayuso and Kelly left the club and Hoskin is not in-form.Partizan should dominate under basket cause they have very centers in Velickovic,Pekovic,Vranes as they will be dominating over Andric,Hoskin and Krasic.Only bright side in this team of Cibona is Warren but he cant do everything by himself.Also Partizan will have big support of their fans as it is expected to Pionir be full and big interest is in this match so we can expect atmosphere from Partizan games in Euroleague and i think that Cibona will not handle that situation well.Also people in Partizan were furious on Cibona after they didnt want to came to Belgrade few weeks ago and players and Vujosevic certainly didnt forget that so they will want to prove now their quality and supperiority with another big win and i think that it will be over 15 points.Big stakes on Partizan they deserve it be back especially in this moment.

Re: Adriatic league playoffs 25-26.03.

SportEuro Basketball
EventZadar-Fmp
SelectionFmp win
Strength8/10
Date25/03/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 3.30 (Back)
ReasoningThis price given on Fmp is not quite real and i must take it.Fmp improved lot lately winning 7 from 8 last matches and they lost only to Buducnost in Podgorica but there it is always hard to play as Buducnost at home always have help from refferees.They beat Zvezda,Zadar,Cibona,Hemofarm and Olimpija all teams who got their place in playoffs.They have young and ambitious team and team is lead by young players like Erceg and Labovic two very talented players especially Erceg who maybe next year we will be seing in some bigger European club.They are relay lot on 3pt shots and they have very good 36% from 3fg and 57.2 from 2fg.They have full squad tonight.Zadar is in total opposite form than Fmp.Only the great run during mid season but their form dropped a lot since then and they won only once in last 6 games and they have 5 losses to some teams who dont even had 50% record like Slovan,Helios,Vojvodina.They beat only Hemofarm on road convicingly but in other games they were bad.After all they lost in last round to Zvezda who hasnt won in Jazine for 19 years and then Zvezda beat them easily 74-86 in game which they played again vey bad.Also one important factor is that Stallworth is out for this game as he got injured in last game and he is very important player and in first part of season he scored 30p against Fmp.Fmp also beat Zadar month ago in Jazine 78-84 and showed that they can play against Zadar in Jazine.Fmp coach said that they are big dogs here but he is just trying to relax his players and pressure here is on Zadar and i am not quite sure that they can hope with pressure as their fans are very demanding especially against Serbian teams and Zadar here s on great pressure to win and i wouldn be and easy game for them as odds suggest.I expect tight game from the beggining Fmp has nothing to lose and then they are very dangerous team to play against as they showed against Besiktas if someone can remember when they lost in final second in Instanbul where none team hasnt won.Odds are set wrong here as i dont see big adventage for Zadar and in this nervous game relaxer teams always have adventage and Fmp is the one.Zadar lost easily to Zvezda who i dont rate as better than Fmp just opposite i found them better and why not Fmp can take this one also.

Re: Adriatic league playoffs 25-26.03.

SportEuro Basketball
EventCrvena Zvezda-Olimpija
SelectionOver 165.5
Strength10/10
Date26/03/2008
Bookmaker/PriceSportingbet @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningThis is final match in first round and i think we will be seing another home win as i think that Zvezda here is closer to win but there are some facts who made me decided to play an over here Zvezda was eliminated from Uleb cup this season to Besiktas and now they are facing team like Olimpija who is not so good on road.Also in last couple of season Zvezda usually beat Olimpija very easily in Pionir and Belgrade is not the place were Olimpija have good memories as they always are losing here no mather who were the opposite team and points were always as much as you want.Also for this game for Zvezda Dragicevic(first scorer and best player) and Bakic are doubtfull as they have minor injuries but they will probably play cause this match is very important.Zvezda is scoring over 80points in last 14 games in ABA and concedes also about 80 per game. On the other side we have Olimpija who is playing better since Dzikic and this team will show his face next season when all pieces were pact.Also Olimpija plays open basketball and they are scoring average 87.75 points per game in last four games and that is vrey good and also they concede more over 80p in all matches so we could expect open game as both teams dont play so hard defense and their main weapons is offense.Olimpija doesnt have problems with squad. They met twice this season and score is 1-1 as both teams won at home:Zvezda 92-81(173p) and Olimpija 92-80(172p) and i expect same thing tonight and maybe few extra free throws in last couple of minutes as i expect even game. My advice is to skip betting on final result as for Zvezda and Olimpija you never know what they can did and over here is seen and i think it is very good bet.