** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Some Betfair multiples fun

stewartd14

• 3 months later...

Re: Some Betfair multiples fun

Last bet was down, so bank now £50.00 Todays bet LAY Motherwell to beat Celtic :clap:clap LAY West Ham to beat Man Utd :clap:clap LAY Yeovil to beat Notts Forest :clap:clap LAY SUnderland to beat Bolton :clap:clap LAY Derby to beat Blackburn :clap:clap £20 Accumulator @ 1.57 :hope:hope
The last accumulator of last season was also a winner, so as the new season dawns, we start again with the remaining bank from last season. Start Bank: £10.00 Current Bank: £61.40 Profit: +£51.40 Tonights selections to follow: :ok

Good Luck with the new season mate :hope:ok
good luck with your continuing efforts Stewart :ok
Cheers Guys :ok
Today's Bet LAY Artmedia P to beat Juventus LAY FC Twente to beat Arsenal LAY Standard Liege to beat Liverpool LAY Wisla Krakow to beat Barcelona £41.40 BACK Accumulator @ 1.25 to win £10.35 :hope:ok
3 winners and a draw gives us another winner :nana Start bank: £10.00 Current Bank: £71.75 Profit: +£61.75 :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Some Betfair multiples fun Saturday 23rd August LAY Falkirk to beat Celtic LAY Barnsley to beat Birmingham LAY Fulham to beat Arsenal LAY Hull to beat Blackburn £31.75 BACK Accumulator @ 1.47 BET 2 LAY QPR to beat Doncaster LAY Motherwell to beat Dundee Utd LAY Kilmarnock to beat Hamilton LAY Airdrie to beat Dunfermline 4x£2 Trebles 1x£2 4-fold Total Stake: £41.75 :hope:ok

• 6 months later...

Saturday 23rd August LAY Falkirk to beat Celtic LAY Barnsley to beat Birmingham LAY Fulham to beat Arsenal LAY Hull to beat Blackburn £31.75 BACK Accumulator @ 1.47 BET 2 LAY QPR to beat Doncaster LAY Motherwell to beat Dundee Utd LAY Kilmarnock to beat Hamilton LAY Airdrie to beat Dunfermline 4x£2 Trebles 1x£2 4-fold Total Stake: £41.75 :hope:ok
So did you make a nice healthy profit or luck out with this strategy??

Re: Some Betfair multiples fun I like the idea of laying multiples were just 1 selection has to fail to win for you to be in profit. I tried it before but did it completely wrong and ended up needing the opposite teams to win. I will remember next time, you need to press the back button for each selection and then select lay accumulator. I assume that is correct.

I like the idea of laying multiples were just 1 selection has to fail to win for you to be in profit. I tried it before but did it completely wrong and ended up needing the opposite teams to win. I will remember next time, you need to press the back button for each selection and then select lay accumulator. I assume that is correct.
I'm still a bit confused as to how you actually go about laying in mutiples so that when at least one lay bet goes your way you're in immediate profit. It sounds like you are right in saying back all the selections you think will not necessarily win in the acca and then select to lay the whole acca. Hopefully someone else can confirm this before I risk any money trying it?? Cheers:tongue2