** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix 22nd-23rd March

Re: Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix 22nd-23rd March

Event F1 Malaysian GP
Selection Number of Finishers - UNDER 13
Strength 10/10
Date 22/03/2008
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.30 (Back)
Reasoning With a lot of rain possible, and some reliability issues I think this looks a good bet. Very few finished last year and I expect a lot of problems.

EventF1 Malaysian GP
SelectionNumber of Finishers - UNDER 13
Strength10/10
Date22/03/2008
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 2.30 (Back)
ReasoningWith a lot of rain possible' date= and some reliability issues I think this looks a good bet. Very few finished last year and I expect a lot of problems.
18 finished last year??:unsure Looks like we've all been mugged with this rain - bloody weather, thought England was bad:lol:lol

No bets for me but a personally pleasing result. Big fan of all 3 guys that finished on the podium. Kind of gutted Kovi has moved to McLaren as was planning on backing him during this season but obviously the prices aren't as good anymore.
Yeah I like Kovaleinen too. His fans should be happy that he qualified faster than Hamilton with more fuel:dude. I think it's going to be tough to back him much this season....can't see him getting more than 1 win and prices for a podium aren't exactly exciting:unsure.