** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

YumYum - Laddies - win 1 of 500 Belgian Chocolate Easter Eggs

GaF

Want to win a scrumptious Belgian chocolate Easter Egg? Ladbrokes Poker are giving 500 players the chance to win one this Easter! All you have to do is earn just 20 player points by Sunday 16th March at 00:00 GMT. Then use the claim form below to enter before Monday 17th March at 00:00 GMT. We will then contact the 500 lucky winners and send out your Easter egg. big_easter_egg.jpgHow do I get 20 player points? You can earn Player Points when you play Cash Games and Tournaments. Player Points are awarded as follows, and you'll earn 25% more points for your play on Fixed Limit Cash Games You will be awarded 25 Player Points for every $1 raked on Fixed Limit Cash Games, You will be awarded 20 Player Points for every $1 raked on No Limit & Pot Limit Cash Games You will be awarded 20 Player Points for every $1 paid in tournament entry fees .

Re: YumYum - Laddies - win 1 of 500 Belgian Chocolate Easter Eggs Congratulations! You have been chosen as one of our winners in our Easter Egg Promotion! As we speak your scrumptious Ladbrokes Poker Belgian chocolate egg is on its way to you! You should receive it within the next few days, but please bare with us as it is Easter so it might take a little longer then expected! We hope you enjoy the egg and continue to enjoy playing poker with us! Thank you for choosing Ladbrokes Poker

Re: YumYum - Laddies - win 1 of 500 Belgian Chocolate Easter Eggs Nothing for me :sad I was hoping entry would be low enough that everyone would get one, but obviously not - they must have had at least 501 entries :sad

Re: YumYum - Laddies - win 1 of 500 Belgian Chocolate Easter Eggs

Congratulations! You have been chosen as one of our winners in our Easter Egg Promotion! As we speak your scrumptious Ladbrokes Poker Belgian chocolate egg is on its way to you! You should receive it within the next few days, but please bare with us as it is Easter so it might take a little longer then expected! We hope you enjoy the egg and continue to enjoy playing poker with us! Thank you for choosing Ladbrokes Poker
Well done mate. :ok Every time I look at the pic I can't help thinking it looks the size of a normal Cadbury's creme egg. :unsure Let us know what it's like mate. :hope

Re: YumYum - Laddies - win 1 of 500 Belgian Chocolate Easter Eggs At least you worked out why mate:lol

Though I have got spam from Inside Poker magazine trying to help me get a flat belly - maybe they've teamed up with Laddies and decided I shouldn't get the egg :sad

Re: YumYum - Laddies - win 1 of 500 Belgian Chocolate Easter Eggs

Let us know what it's like mate. :hope
You are kidding aren't you? Mrs McG saw the email come in, has got first dibs on the egg, and has kidded herself it is the size of an ostrich egg. The only way I'll get to see it is if she throws it at me for being too small. Like you Gal, I suspect there is a bit of artistic licence here, and the package will fit through the letter box with ease. That said, I'll exaggerate about how big it was and let you all know. Mrs McG's idea of what 9 inches looks like is, conveniently for me, way off the mark already :ok