** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Long Term Football Drip Ends - 350 WINS, 1 LOSS

ScottyXS

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip

Nice going mate, keep chipping away at it and you'll get your rewards. Hopefully you'll go along way and really start hitting your profit:ok
Thanks for the vote of confidence :) My mates promised me a further £20 should I reach 40 bets on the bounce without failure, that will come in handy for the betting balance!! Certainly help with the initial build-up!!

Re: Long Term Football Drip As mentioned previously, my mate promised me an extra £20 should I manage to achieve 40 consecutive wins, which I now have!!! :clap:ok So balance to bet is now - £44.90!! :notworthy:cow (All hail the dancing cow!! Pork sausages are just IMMENSE!!:dude)

As mentioned previously, my mate promised me an extra £20 should I manage to achieve 40 consecutive wins, which I now have!!! :clap:ok So balance to bet is now - £44.90!! :notworthy:cow (All hail the dancing cow!! Pork sausages are just IMMENSE!!:dude)
Okay, firstly cows do not produce PORK sausages :lol:lol :$:$ I had to be reminded of this :rollin

:ok Going well in here' date=' keep up the good work. As a Rangers fan I hope you win tonight, looking safe after the 1st half.[/quote'] Thanks mate :) Yeah, I never watched the game but still all to play for in Portugal. Im a Celtic fan myself, but I always like to see the Scottish sides do well in Europe (probably because my dad's a Rangers man too :loon). Woulda prefered a wee goal, but now the pressures on Sporting, 1 away goal and hopefully theyll keel over :cheers

Re: Long Term Football Drip Scotty Read your thread with interest. Good luck with it seems to be going really well, what worries me is when you do hit a loser not if but when it's going to be pretty painful i guess! Will you have the stomach and enthusiasm to carry on? Hope that day is a long way off though. Best of luck Protop

Scotty Read your thread with interest. Good luck with it seems to be going really well, what worries me is when you do hit a loser not if but when it's going to be pretty painful i guess! Will you have the stomach and enthusiasm to carry on? Hope that day is a long way off though. Best of luck Protop
Good afternoon Protop. I agree, should I encounter an upset soon, would be pretty devestating. Thats the main reason I started with a 2nd bank (which half my profits go straight into, and arent liable anymore), to try and minimise losses, while still at the same time not retracting too much from the drip-effect of the system. And so that even should I lose, unlike most drips, I will not lose everything. Think this is why I would carry on, since even when I have loads (lol, hopefully!!!) in the betting balance, would still be making a SAFE and tidy profit. Even when I do lose. Could be because I do not see myself as having made, like £10 profit, even if my betting balance is £45 (starting at £40), and £5 is safely tucked away in the other bank. Technically, if I withdraw the balance, yes its £10 profit, but I see the £45 (in the example) as being more along the lines of credit, if you like, and the safe banked away money as any actual outcome. Thing Im a bit worried about is, after bumping up the betting bank, that it will take a longer time to ensure that extra £20 is safe! Reason I opted for it was, that it should take some time off the exponential growth at the start. You know, with a bank of £10, after 50 wins at 1/100, would make about £16.44 (£6.44 profit). Whereas a starting bank of £30, after the same amount of bets, and same odds, would make about £49.33 (£19.33 profit). Altho tis obviously got the downside of having a larger initial liability. Anyway you look at it tho, should I not ensure I have at least the amount I have put into the system as the 2nd bank, then I will be making a loss!! Hope I havent bogged you down to much on the reply mate :lol:lol