** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Long Term Football Drip Ends - 350 WINS, 1 LOSS

ScottyXS

Re: Long Term Football Drip

Blimey this really is a very long drip :lol
:rollin:rollin:rollin lol well thats the idea, long may it continue ;) tryin not to get too bored just making pennies each time, still waiting for that exponential curve to kick in :lol:lol

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip This will be my first comment on this forum. Nice system, and good run. However, i have an even better system for every one following this thread. I noticed that in all the games you have picked there has been: 21 Homewins, 5 Draws, and 3 Awaywins. So it would be an awesome strategy to play on Homewins, every single time you make a bet:D

This will be my first comment on this forum. Nice system, and good run. However, i have an even better system for every one following this thread. I noticed that in all the games you have picked there has been: 21 Homewins, 5 Draws, and 3 Awaywins. So it would be an awesome strategy to play on Homewins, every single time you make a bet:D
Thats a very interesting fact Banega, I didn't know this. Mind you, you could really predict the outcome of the last match after bringing that forward!! :lol:lol Now you come to mention it, I did place bets last Saturday on the Man Utd, Chelsea and then Lyon home wins, privately, and they successfully won (most of them were pretty heavy favourites after all) :nana:nana But then lost on the York City match the next day :wall(altho they were less likely to win). Would be interesting to see how the home teams do that are favourites, maybe something for the future. Altho definately looks FAR to risky for me, odds perhaps just a tad too sexy for me

Never in doubt....... nice one :ok
Ta mate ;) Not been too happy with the odds recently, especially on my Attacking drip, but hopefully that will change tomorow with the old firm match!! Gotta nasty feelin I'll be laying a result for my side tho lol :unsure