** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Long Term Football Drip Ends - 350 WINS, 1 LOSS

ScottyXS

Well after a shocker of an outcome on my initial drip system, thought I would start again. All was going well until I decided to bet on the horse racing, my god I was such a fool!! :spank:@ OH well, to start another "drip" The system works as described in: Scotty's Slow Winning Drip - The Punters Lounge - The World's Best Betting Forum Except this time Ill just be concentrating on the football scores!! :cow

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Football Drip (2nd Attempt)

Good luck though mate :hope
Thanks!! I think I have learnt from my past correct scores are blatantly the way to go!! However I do say that now....
The liability is £20 mate. The bet is made to make a small amount at a time. Thing is, I've tried to do this myself in the past, Betfair keeps giving me error messages about a £2 minimum. Maybe I'll try again later, probably not been doing it right.
Ah had the same problem, but found out how to get around this, take a look at - http://www.betexchangetips.com/Betfair-Minimum-Bet.html This will tell you how its done :ok And its a very good job too!! Because if I was after £20 for the win, I would have to stake £2180!! Maybe in a few months time... :tongue2:hope

Re: Football Drip (2nd Attempt) Sorry left that tip a bit late there!! Was watching Frasier and completely forgot about the time!! Ah life as a student!! :beer To update: Bet 1: WON final score Valencia 2 - Deportivo 2 Won: £0.18 :loon Means new balance to bet : £20.09 (£20 plus half the winnings) Banked: £0.09 (The rest of the winnings!!) :cow So should be £20.09 on the Barca game :hope

Ah had the same problem' date=' but found out how to get around this, take a look at - [url']http://www.betexchangetips.com/Betfair-Minimum-Bet.html This will tell you how its done :ok
I was doing ok betting less that the minimum, but kept screwing up laying, now I see where. Might try something like this, nothing in my accounts just now, but I have my last tenner dutched on the Gold Cup faves, should have just over £12 to play with assuming one of them wins.

Re: Football Drip (2nd Attempt) Bet 3: WON final scoreYork City 3 - Exeter 2 FAR to close on that one!!!! Crikey good job I was out, or I definately woulda needed new underwear!! Infact screw the underwear, woulda probably worn outta towel with the mess. Won: £0.24 :loon Means new balance to bet : £20.32 Banked: £0.32 :cow

Re: Football Drip (2nd Attempt) Todays bet for the delayed Champions league match-up, is a very tasty one, should I win!! I couldn't miss the very generous odds on offer (and hopefully I am not being stupid here) Bet 4: Lay~ Inter Milan 1 - Liverpool 3 £20.32 @ 55/1 :hope

Looks like a winner for you' date=' good luck with this :ok[/quote'] Ta mate, just gotta stick in and not get too bored with the small winnings, although the banked amount is starting to look rather sexy :lol Bet 6: WON final score Stevenage 2 - Kidderminster 1 Won: £0.27 :loon Means new balance to bet : £20.75 Banked: £0.73 :drums

Re: Football Drip (2nd Attempt) Current stats after 10 bets are- Bets placed - 10 Bets won - 10 Starting bank - £20 Current bank (both banks combined) - £22.25 Profit - £2.25 Profit Percentage - 10.11% Total staked - £205.16 Total returned - £207.41 Yield - 1.01%