** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

eSport Heads Up League

GaF

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division Everyone signing up ok? This is tomorrow evening - dont leave it till last minute, we wont be able to help.....

Your chance. Join the pro-league for free now!

It is new, it is hot and it is similar to the successful eSport-Poker TeamPlayLeague: The eSport HeadsUp League. This is your Chance to start directly in the Pro-League. The eSport Heads Up league is brand new, so you have a one off opportunity to qualify, for free, directly into the Pro-League for the inaugural season. So punterslounge.com recommends: Do not miss out on this opportunity!

Preparation for the new Pro-League will start on Tuesday 11th March with a Freeroll open to all. A true freeroll, there are no deposit or raked hand requirements. The top 20 players will be invited to take up their spot in the inaugural HU Pro-League season, where you can play for your share of the $40,000 prize-money. If you do not manage to finish in the top 20, then you can buy in to the open-league and play Heads Up matches to try and qualify for promotion into the 2nd Season of the HU Pro-League.

Heads Up games are battles without mercy, face to face – the winner takes it all. Here you have no teammates to bail you out, there is no hiding place and you must stand on your own two feet! In the HeadsUp-League anyone can challenge anyone in their fight to climb up the professional league.

There are 3 x National Heads Up Pro-Leagues, making a total of 60 players - 20 from the UK, 20 from Spain and 20 from Germany – the top players from each pro-League will be invited to fight against each other. First the national players play to see who the 8 best players are. With another 8 best players from the open-league the 32 best poker-players from Europe fight for the prize money. $40,000 is in the prize pool and nearly everyone will get to share in the prize pool, but how big will your share be? There can only be one champion, who gets all the fame.

Take your chance to win free entry into the UK pro-league of the eSport-HeadsUp League – register now!

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division Hi all, Just been in the lobby for this and it is showing as a 7pm start (I've set my clock to GMT in the options ;)) I previously thought it was 8pm, must be due to server clocks changing.

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division I'm reg'd but if it is 7pm start (says starts in 19hrs x mins) I'll be sat out. Tbh was going to be lucky if I was home for 8.00. Presume this is not a HU structure (if it is I will unreg to be fair), just a normal tourney.

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division

Hi all, Just been in the lobby for this and it is showing as a 7pm start (I've set my clock to GMT in the options ;)) I previously thought it was 8pm, must be due to server clocks changing.
Start time has been changed to 8pm GMT :ok

Just 31 in so far' date=' and nearly all PL!!![/quote'] The line up also includes: ThomasKuen plautze987 who are also registered for the German version of this game. :@ It would be good if ISL Jo could confirm whether or not non-UK players will be allowed to benefit from this tourney?

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division yes, you would receive an email in the next half hour or so. This tournament is unfortunately also - LIke the teamleague start - under the consequences of the timechange in the US. So the start is @ 19.00 UK Time. Edit non UK players are not allowed. I actually know those two accounts, iirc, and minimum one is a testaccount from our side, to see if all works out fine. We will recheck the list of qualified members in the end anyway, so there wont be a german player in the UK HeadsUp league e.g.

Still saying it starts in 8hrs 10 mins which would mindicate a 7pm start Need to know b4 i goto work as i will need to leave early
Your maths is better than mine :$

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division Well another one im gonna miss out on seriously thinking of just dropping this and the league all together as its a total cluster fcuk.... I've gone and fcuked around with my shifts to fit this and then its changed again....NOT HAPPY :@:@

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division Football Tipper, even if you come back from work @ 20 UK time, and you were into that tournament, you still got a chance. Sure, you'll be blinded down a bit, but I would give it a try anyway. Unfortunately I am running this league, so I am not allowed to join :/ Jo

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division 568 reg'd in the German freeroll - just 86 in the UK game - should be loads of PL in the Pro League for this too :-) Great chance - not inconceivable that even sit outs could make it :loon