** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

eSport Heads Up League

GaF

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division

The line up also includes: ThomasKuen plautze987 who are also registered for the German version of this game. :@ It would be good if ISL Jo could confirm whether or not non-UK players will be allowed to benefit from this tourney?
ThomasKuen played in both versions of this game. He came 23rd in the German version for $1.50 and is currently on the final table of the UK version. Could ISL Jo please let us know whether he will be allowed to keep his prizes and enter the UK version of the HU championship?

not inconceivable that even sit outs could make it
I logged in around 7.50 and shoved my last couple of hundred chips in from SB against BB and went out 60th. :loon That's a good thing since at least those who genuinely played should be the qualifiers. :ok

Position Nickname Prize
1 Fonzie1411 Real $60.00
2 PLheniek Real $40.00
3 PLoddsoxzmaz Real $25.00
4 mahtalj148 Real $18.00
5 ThomasKuen Real $16.00
6 vic3485 Real $13.00
7 superbell100 Real $10.00
8 SPSlick Mick Real $8.00
9 ColU_FC Real $6.00
10 Mr Intensity Real $4.00
11 PL_Dodger
12 GazBlades9
13 Dave488
14 richlizzard
15 pokermbe
16 YanZihao
17 BurnleyJoe
18 PL-wallg
19 vrshazer
20 AAKKMAC1

ThomasKuen played in both versions of this game. He came 23rd in the German version for $1.50 and is currently on the final table of the UK version. Could ISL Jo please let us know whether he will be allowed to keep his prizes and enter the UK version of the HU championship?
Am I the only one bothered by this? If you think I'm being unreasonable please tell me. :unsure The little that the guy had to say seemed to indicate he was a fairly decent bloke.

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division Maybe a couple of the top 20 will turn out to be non UK? so 21, 22 etc might sneak in? I though the German government had stopped inernet gambling , though it is subject to legal challenge?

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division Yes, we are checking the results of this freeroll today and the winners will be informed how it will go on. German qualified for the UK league will be checked and excluded, especially if they entered both tournaments. Kind Regards, Jo

PositionNicknamePrize
1Fonzie1411 Real $60.00
2PLheniek Real $40.00
3PLoddsoxzmaz Real $25.00
4mahtalj148 Real $18.00
5ThomasKuen Real $16.00
6vic3485 Real $13.00
7superbell100 Real $10.00
8SPSlick Mick Real $8.00
9ColU_FC Real $6.00
10Mr Intensity Real $4.00
11PL_Dodger
12GazBlades9
13Dave488
14richlizzard
15pokermbe
16YanZihao
17BurnleyJoe
18PL-wallg
19vrshazer
20AAKKMAC1
Well done PL'rs - great Performance :clap :clap :clap :clap

Am I the only one bothered by this? If you think I'm being unreasonable please tell me. :unsure The little that the guy had to say seemed to indicate he was a fairly decent bloke.
I think you're right, he did seem OK, but the fact remains that it was suposed to be a UK qualifier, so he shouldn't of been there in the first place.

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division Are the dates and times set in stone, or is a small amount of re-jigging allowed? I can see a couple of dates that I don't think I'll be able to play. Am I able to re-shedule, or will I automatically lose those games?

Nothing as yet' date=' must not have gotten in[/quote'] I have received an email. I can't find a list of participants in the HU League on the eSport site. Please could ISL Jo post a list of all the participants here? :hope for you BJ.

Are the dates and times set in stone' date=' or is a small amount of re-jigging allowed? I can see a couple of dates that I don't think I'll be able to play. Am I able to re-shedule, or will I automatically lose those games?[/quote'] I suspect the answer must be no otherwise it will be a nightmare for the sSport guys to organise. Like you, there are several games when I will be away and not able to play them, I assume I'll get 1 point for ones I don't turn up for. A few more questions for ISL Jo. If only one of the two players turns up for a game, does the game wait till the second player arrives or does it start on time and the missing player gets blinded away or is it treated as a walkover for the player who is there? If neither player turns up what happens? I assume it would be 2 points for each player?

Nothing as yet' date=' must not have gotten in[/quote'] Hi, you might have received a message on PokerRoom from us, as you arent registered on uk.eSport-Poker.com, and you should do that, to be able to play in the league. Cheers, Jo Edit: About gamedays: Yes, they are set "in stone". If you calculate a bit, you will see, that "only" for UK, GER and ESP we will have 570 tables set up all in all (for only 60 players). Changing anything there, would make the whole process worse. So yes, you will get one point, for not showing up then.

Re: eSport Heads Up League - Freeroll to qualify for top UK Division I got my email ok good questions Col.

If only one of the two players turns up for a game, does the game wait till the second player arrives or does it start on time and the missing player gets blinded away or is it treated as a walkover for the player who is there? If neither player turns up what happens? I assume it would be 2 points for each player?
bye the way Col thanks for railing me last night :ok was much appreciated

I haven't received anything:sad
Hi Mr Intesity, same goes for you as for BurnleyJoe. You arent registered on uk.esport-poker.com and therefor we could not get to you by email. So please see to a registration on our page. Then you'll also get the email. Besides that we sent you a message on pokerroom.com Cheers, Jo

I suspect the answer must be no otherwise it will be a nightmare for the sSport guys to organise. Like you, there are several games when I will be away and not able to play them, I assume I'll get 1 point for ones I don't turn up for. A few more questions for ISL Jo. If only one of the two players turns up for a game, does the game wait till the second player arrives or does it start on time and the missing player gets blinded away or is it treated as a walkover for the player who is there? If neither player turns up what happens? I assume it would be 2 points for each player?
As I understand it (and I could be wrong) you can arrange unlimited extra games too - which also boast 1 point for the loser and 3 points for the winner - if I understand the structure correctly, missing the scheduled games will have little impact on the winner - who will be the one who organises the most extra games :loon This is a possible weakness with the structure and I flagged it with eSport last week, so it may be that they change it slightly, but if not, be ready for a bit of a grind ;)