** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

e-sports league - Red Aces

avongirl

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Just to confirm, it looks like I got the same email as everyone else. I've checked on cashier and there is nothing showing in the team account yet. I'm still not sure if it automatically splits between the team members or whether the captain allocates it. Will keep an eye on it. The results in the end have been a bit of a farce with 3 week's results discounted. My best guess was that we would lose it in the final count up but I see from GaF's post that Royal Flush had worked it out differently and had us as winners, so maybe the correct result has come out. :unsure:hope Whatever, we played magnificently as a team. Well played everyone. :clap

Hello Helen, Congratulation for the successful participation at the 2nd season of the eSport-Poker league. You and your team became 1th place at the 1st league. There for you have won with your team $5.420 prize money. We wish you and your team lots of fun and success at the eSport-Poker league. Your eSport-Poker team.

• 1 month later...

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces The individual amounts I know from the other thread: TQM $684.71 - exactly same as me and played same number of games (12). :ok ColU $713.54 - played 13 so my calc would be $709.59. :ok Joe $627.04 - played 11 so my calc is $652.54. Seems to be short. :unsure Looks more like they have a 10 game total which would be $624.01. Am I right in thinking Joe sat out a whole game? If so, I wonder if their calculation method is sophisticated enough to exclude the game.:unsure:unsure Just worked it out. It is. :cow If we use a per game calculation divided by 94 instead of 95 (18 games of 5 plus 1 game of 4, instead of 19 of 5) this gives $28.83 rounded per game. So Helen & TQM (12) = $684.71 ColU (13) = $713.54 Joe (10) = $627.04 :dude:dude:dude Who needs GaF. :lol

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces

Other amounts should therefore be Gaz (14) $742.37 Gazza (10) $627.04 Hodgey (12) $684.71 PnB (11) $655.88 Which all comes to a total of $5420. :ok
Spot on for me :ok If we are splitting it evenly, I've managed to transfer the amount I have extra into the team funds. I presume if everyone does that, then those that are short can then take money out of it.....

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces QUOTE=GazBlades;1138964]Spot on for me :ok If we are splitting it evenly, I've managed to transfer the amount I have extra into the team funds. I presume if everyone does that, then those that are short can then take money out of it..... Nice one Gaz......that's solved the problem! :clap:clap We should all receive $677.50 so anything above that should be deposited into the team wallet! The folk with less than $677.50 should then withdraw from the team wallet to ensure we all receive the same.:ok My excess $7.21 is now in! :ok TQM

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces I'm happy to follow Gaz and TQM but I'm a little concerned about whether it will work remembering Avon's comment:

Have just had a look at the cashier function to see if we can transfer amounts around' date=' but you need to have 250PPs to use the 'gift voucher' system. I've currently 0 so that's no good.[/quote'] I also have 0 PPs. Do you guys have 250+?

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces ColU_FC: Hi spacer_e5e5e5.gif System: Welcome to Live Chat. spacer_e5e5e5.gif Uran: Thank you for contacting support. You chatting to Uran, how can I assist you? spacer_e5e5e5.gif ColU_FC: Hi Uran, I have some questions about the 'Team Cashier'. spacer_e5e5e5.gif ColU_FC: I am a member of a team on Pokerroom. Can I transfer funds into the Team Cashier? Do I have to have a certain number of 'Poker Points' before I can use this function? spacer_e5e5e5.gif Uran: No what you need to do is contact your team captain and confirm it with him/her spacer_e5e5e5.gif Uran: You can always transfer funds to your team wallet but we always advise the players to contact their team captain first spacer_e5e5e5.gif ColU_FC: So the team captain determines whether or not I can transfer funds to the team? spacer_e5e5e5.gif ColU_FC: So even if I have 0 poker points I can transfer funds to the team cashier? spacer_e5e5e5.gif Uran: No you don't require any points do that David spacer_e5e5e5.gif ColU_FC: OK, the reason I ask is there are 8 players in our team, we have received a payout from eSport but we all have received different sums and we want to even the prize money out between all team members. spacer_e5e5e5.gif ColU_FC: The team cashier seems to provide a way of doing this. spacer_e5e5e5.gif ColU_FC: Last question, can I also withdraw funds from the team cashier to my account and do I need any poker points to do that? spacer_e5e5e5.gif Uran: Please note that you can only withdraw the same amount you put in spacer_e5e5e5.gif ColU_FC: Ahhh, so if I put $50 in, can 5 other team members each withdraw $10? spacer_e5e5e5.gif Uran: They too will also only be able to withdraw the same amount they put in spacer_e5e5e5.gif ColU_FC: OK thanks Uran, bye