wolves evening 05/03/08

ey up lads looking around for an each way value bet tonight at wolves. think i have found one in the 850, a quality class 7 classified stakes with high five society being as short as 13/8 fav with 12 going to post. there has been support for the fav on the last 6 occasions it has run, to no avail, on both turf and at wolves where it has run in class 7 races the last 3 outings. traditionally these races are won by horses dropping down a grade, as has been seen recently with bahr mirage racking up a quick hat trick in this company. i have looked through for a similar profile horse and have found one in cd winner keon. mainly campaigned in class 6 races, the last time it was downed to class 7, it racked up 2 wins from 3 runs. this is the latest drop to class 7, and a mark of 45. keon has won over cd off 50 in the not too distant past. reg hollinshead had a winner yesterday, and looks like he is coming back into form. so proven on the course, distance, grade...sounds like an each way value bet at 10/1 bog on bet365(11's if you use william hills) i'm on each way, best of luck tish

Re: wolves evening 05/03/08 3 small bets for me. 7.50-OUR KES 7/2 win bet~Has good place form is given a chance to get his head in front tonight. 8.20 LITTLE FIRE CRACKER 4/1 win bet~I like trainer and jockey combo. 8.50 KEON~But this in my DRC pick.As Tish says down in grade small e/w for me.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.