** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

highest priced (top4)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: highest priced (top4)

Surely you would avoid all games this weekend?
I asked myself the same question, before i started the system and Today. If i use the system sporadically and start to pick and choose games, then it's not a fair representation of the system really. is it? (But between you and me, if it was a real money trial, I wouldnt be touching liverpool this weekend:rollin:rollin)

Re: highest priced (top4) Since the start of the thread, I've failed to see any system part it might be based on, tbh. Top 4 - OK, regardless competition (main prob, imo) - pretty strange, now even when all top 4 are playing each other, still a tip... hmmm - I suggest it might belong to Glory Hunters much more (and actually some of the Glory Hunters threads seem to be based more systematically than this).

Re: highest priced (top4)

Ac Milan V Arsenal - Arsenal @ 4 Sunderland v Chelsea - chelsea @ 1.53
by all means put it g/h thread. i'm just showing that there is profit to be made on backing the top 4 clubs. e.g - Arsenal v milan in the champs league, it was 0-0 going into the 2nd leg and they were 4's. know explain to me how in a 2 horse race (match), can a team like arsenal possibly be 4's. I'm just trying something different mate, if it goes wrong i'm the fool. and considering some "systems" i've read, the reasoning behind this is like reading war and peace.
regardless competition (main prob, imo) - pretty strange, now even when all top 4 are playing each other, still a tip... hmmm
what do you mean??

Re: highest priced (top4) TBH Tulenos, I don't see why this doesn't belong in systems. He's stated the selection process and it's defined enough that anyone could use the criteria and get the same selections (which is the main guideline for a system). He's stated the stakes that will be used (and when) and is keeping a profit/loss.