** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League (Mar 5th)

Re: Champions League (Mar 5th)

Hi mates, Best bets of the day: Porto - Schalke -> Over 2.5 @ 2.3 (sportingbet) Porto - Schalke -> Porto (-1) Handicap to win @ 3 (sportingbet) And I will have 5/10 stakes on correct scores: 2-0 @ 7 3-1 @ 17 3-0 @ 13 Porto WILL win, no doubt on that, they are far better than schalke IMO, and not because I am Portuguese, because in home competitions I really desire them the WORST possible. I really don't like them, but I reckon they're a very good team, and playing at home, they will make amends on latest week poor effort CL wise! get on :)
Completely missed this one guys, but truth be said, it's hard to play against a team that has 11 men defending, that just want to defend the 0-0 and never try to win the game. It's amazing how such a poor team gets to this phase of the CL, oh well. And even after porto are down to 10 men, they still score, they still dominate, they still try to win, and quaresma missed a clamorous chance in OT. They were playing to the penalties and won... fair play, but poor team! I hope they get hammered real time next round! As for porto, I'm sad as a Portuguese, happy as a Benfica supporter! but all in all, porto deserved to go next round. Fair play to all of you how feel or tipped otherwise:ok PS: Just a note to the referee... was that English? constantly stopping the game with nothing... always whistling ... poor poor poor ... got better in the OT... but still...

me thinks Roma +1 @ about 1.7 is a nice one Real will field v. young defence, no Ramos, they often let a goal or two... we'ra already talking Casillas is a one-man defence... and Roma's counter-attacking style of play is perfect for to-morrow -night's fixture, add to that "Roman" experience up front Real is also without RvN, Sneijder and Robben Raul, Baptista and coming back Robinho will have to go to great lenghts, maybe another extra time in Spain... or maybe Roma will be too much for the line-up that seems not up for the job my gut feeling tells me a score draw, 2-1 is all Real can hope for, to win by two or more one of the attacking players would need a man-of-the-match performance and they don't look like that these days
:nana tipped my old man to get his a** over to a bookie and make himself a nice combo (Liverpool, Chelsea and Roma to score), the lazy bastard replied to put some on his behalf on Liverpool, Chelsea, Porto and... Real :sad a series of text message persuasion wouldn't work... lame :wall hope to see my money some day :lol

Maybe you are right, but too short odds on Chelsea. I know they can easilly win this, but nothing is 100%. My bet is 0,5/10 on Oly (DNB). If I loose I won't cry for money. ;) As I see, Chelsea will attack from the begining, but if they failed to score in first half, they will be frustrated. Maybe avoinding this game and bet on Roma. I watch Roma and Real. It seems Real is somehow out of form, at least their middle line. Will see how Totti will play. Maybe over should be the best bet. So if the CS will be 1:2 I'll be more than happy. Good luck.
Yeah, one of the best days. I win the correct score, Roma wins and over 2,5. If every day be like yesterday. :nana