** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Rugby League: World Club Challenge

Leeds v Melbourne Storm 19:30 - Match Handicap (80 Mins) Live on SS1.gif

Selection Hcp Price
Leeds -10 10/11
Tie -10 16/1
Melbourne Storm +10 10/1
This price is the best i could find and is at BetFred Am going to to be backing Melbourne Storm in what i expect to be a very tight game, Leeds go into this match full of confidence and on the back of a perfect start to Super league winning all games and with a full squad to pick from. Storm have been over here two weeks now and have played a couple of friendlies and have a few players from last year missing (King, Inglis and Cameron Smith), they are playing a number of teenagers in the backs along with wonderkid Israel Folau who i belive will score tonight (even money @ Totesport). It all points to a Rhinos win but i think Storm can stay within the 10 point hcp.

Re: Rugby League: World Club Challenge Carnegie World Club Challenge Leeds 11-4 Melbourne Was a very tight game, a really hard tackling no nonsence type of match, with both teams very much up for the game. Storm gave everything for an hour but Rhino's fitness told in the end, have to say it was one of the best games i've seen for a long time.

Re: Rugby League: World Club Challenge Been out all day so only just seen this thread Ronnie, good pick. I fancied Leeds to win because I read Melbourne were without a few top players but the weather today meant it was always going to be a close game. Seen somwhere else it was 5/6 for less than 7.5 tries. Wish I'd have known that! I backed leeds on the outright so a little bit of profit. The couple of friendlies was misleading, from what I understand the "match" against Hull behind closed doors at Featherstone was only a training session with a bit of contact thrown in. Well done Ronnie

Re: Rugby League: World Club Challenge

Been out all day so only just seen this thread Ronnie, good pick. I fancied Leeds to win because I read Melbourne were without a few top players but the weather today meant it was always going to be a close game. Seen somwhere else it was 5/6 for less than 7.5 tries. Wish I'd have known that! I backed leeds on the outright so a little bit of profit. The couple of friendlies was misleading, from what I understand the "match" against Hull behind closed doors at Featherstone was only a training session with a bit of contact thrown in. Well done Ronnie
Cheers Punto, The 2 main friendlies were Halifax last friday and Manly just before they left Aus, didn't know about the Hull one :unsure