** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boxing: Joe Calzaghe vs Bernard Hopkins - Saturday 19th April

Re: Boxing: Joe Calzaghe vs Bernard Hopkins - Saturday 19th April

You could see it in the weigh in though. Wound up so tight it was obvious that he was going to go after Mayweather and have EXACTLY the same happen to him as every other fighter who has ever gone after Mayweather. Yesterday it was Hopkins looking tense, I think there's a seed of doubt there. Calzaghe on the other hand looked like he was just ready to fight his fight. Parcel force up next on Setanta, anyone think Audley can win a title?
Yes I do think Joe is a different kettle of fish. Audley possibly has the ability to be the heavyweight champion of his bedroom.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Audley possibly has the ability to be the heavyweight champion of his bedroom.
:rollin:rollin Caption on the interview just made me laugh: Audley Harrison: Former WBF heavyweight champion :rollin:rollin:rollin The bloke's deluded.

Re: Boxing: Joe Calzaghe vs Bernard Hopkins - Saturday 19th April Well that was fcuking embarrasing. He's a bum, club level fighter. I'll offer 1.1 he talks about himself in the 3rd person in the interview. Audley harrison is back yeah. Fcuk off you prick.

Re: Boxing: Joe Calzaghe vs Bernard Hopkins - Saturday 19th April No fluency in Calzaghes work, his head seemed to clear quickly from the knockdown but psychologically it's fcuked him, everything is tentative. He could have lost every round so far, you never know with these judges.

Sorry to go against the trend but of you all supporting Calzaghe but just backed Hopkins on points after sixth round at 2.52.
could have had him at 5s before it started;) There's some mieage left in this yet Hopkins is knacked ah tell thee. It's joes this.

I backed hopkins on points from the start Boyd' date=' and I'm welsh.[/quote'] I didn't have any bets pre-fight, wanted to see how the early rounds went before deciding. Hopkins counter attacking punches are looking good. Think Calzaghe needs a knock down if he is to win.