** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Cup 21 February

shef

Re: UEFA Cup 21 February

Unbelieveble!!! I was soooo big on Benfica to qualify and had no hope.:sad But I love this club:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana Gl everybody and believe in it even in last minutes:gimme :beer:beer:beer
I love Benfica (I'm a fan) as well XAN and actually didn't watch the first 80m...I get home, they're down 2-0 and coach Camacho finally decides to field his best team and stop just defending (there was nothing more to defend at that time)...and both Oscar Cardozo and Di Maria come in and score :D:nana:cheers...but they didn't play well once again (far too many wrong alterations in the starting line up IMO). :cheers JC

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Benfica (I'm a fan) as well XAN and actually didn't watch the first 80m...I get home, they're down 2-0 and coach Camacho finally decides to field his best team and stop just defending (there was nothing more to defend at that time)...and both Oscar Cardozo and Di Maria come in and score :D:nana:cheers...but they didn't play well once again (far too many wrong alterations in the starting line up IMO). :cheers JC
They didn't play well?! Christ... they played the last 10 minutes of the game... but all in all they deserved to lose! I support Benfica too but ... what a fukcing disgrace the games was! And I've officially elected Luis Filipe as the WORST benfica player for the last decade! I just can't express how much I don't like him... he is terrible, awful, crap, please help me, I'm so frustrated I can't even think of worse words to call him...

They didn't play well?! Christ... they played the last 10 minutes of the game... but all in all they deserved to lose! I support Benfica too but ... what a fukcing disgrace the games was! And I've officially elected Luis Filipe as the WORST benfica player for the last decade! I just can't express how much I don't like him... he is terrible' date=' awful, crap, please help me, I'm so frustrated I can't even think of worse words to call him...[/quote'] Hi bigs. :lol :lol :lol I think you need a beer mate :beer... ...football is sometimes like that. Sometimes you play great and lose, sometimes you play crap and get a result...it happens. I agree that Luis Filipe is a joke of a player and I'm sure he'll leave Benfica at the end of the season. I just have my doubts that he's the worst Benfica player of the last Decade as I think midfielder Beto (who left at the end of last season to play for a Swiss club) was even worst :lol...for me Luís Filipe comes in 2nd :). :cheers JC

Hi bigs. :lol :lol :lol I think you need a beer mate :beer... ...football is sometimes like that. Sometimes you play great and lose, sometimes you play crap and get a result...it happens. I agree that Luis Filipe is a joke of a player and I'm sure he'll leave Benfica at the end of the season. I just have my doubts that he's the worst Benfica player of the last Decade as I think midfielder Beto (who left at the end of last season to play for a Swiss club) was even worst :lol...for me Luís Filipe comes in 2nd :). :cheers JC
Beto scored a winner against MAN U that put us through the CL group phase remember? That moment puts him above Luis Filipe ;) I need a beer to forget Benfica has L Filipe in the squad... :gimme all in all, I can't say I'm sad, hey we are in the 1/8 final, but ... I also enjoy watching them play football... sometimes... LOL!!!

Beto scored a winner against MAN U that put us through the CL group phase remember? That moment puts him above Luis Filipe ;) I need a beer to forget Benfica has L Filipe in the squad... :gimme all in all' date=' I can't say I'm sad, hey we are in the 1/8 final, but ... I also enjoy watching them play football... sometimes... LOL!!![/quote'] :lol I was at the Stadium that day against MU and just couldn't stop laughing...I think he was trying to clear the play and ended up scoring the winner :lol... ...just kidding, it was a great goal but anyone can score a great goal in their entire career...but Beto was/is a complete joke of a player that can't make a good pass over 25cm :lol... Cheers. JC