Best Bet of the Day - Sunday 17th Feb

bigs

Southwell 15:00 - Cape of storms WIN For starts it's a somewhat poor race, and Cape of Storms in the last 3 outs, came 2nd beaten by SH, half lenght and again SH! Last 2 outs lost to horses that have shown form since, Silver Hotspur and Fulford! It's a maiden and I think Cape of storms has a really good chance to get off the mark! Amongst the weak opposition we have an american pedrigree that could go on the going, not another cat but on evidence of it's latest form, I think I can rule him out! The rest of the opposition is fairly weak really, so I really expect Cape of Storms to take all the beating here, and also has a decent jockey that knows how to ride the best horse, so I expect a run for my money.:hope

Re: Best Bet of the Day - Sunday 17th Feb It's a very poor day...........:sad I might try something new and look at 'laying', but i don't know the house rules. I see that successful 'lays' get a 1 point credit in the competition but I'm guessing there must be some conditions attached to selections ? Do they have to be 'beaten favourites' to count or is there an upper SP limit for selections ? I don't suppose i could get away with 'laying' a 100-1 shot in a 3 runner race and claim a point 'winnings' if it doesn't win ?............:nana Can anyone fill me in ?.............:cheers

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.