Announcements
*** Ascot Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. RUG, 2nd. Soi Bongkot & 3rd. Jediknight ***
** June Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Like2Fish, 3rd McG **
** June Naps Competition Result: 1st Kingdom for, 2nd Offramp, 3rd glavintobuy, 4th bymatrix. KO Cup Winner: Kingsom for, Most Winners: Johnrobertson **

Re: 100% Madness 4 second-half goals means another winner! BANK1 - BET7: LARISSA vs THRASYVOULOS LAYED CORRECT SCORE 0-0 @ 19.0 LIABILITY: £313.72 :) 0-1 after 49 minutes ***** BANK1: £330.73 (7/7 WINS) 65% Profit BANK2: £312.61 (7/7 WINS) 56% Profit TOTAL BANK: £1043.34

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 100% Madness What a match!!! (being a Spurs fan, I missed a couple of beats when Berbatov hit Cudicini's right arm from point blank range with 20 seconds remaining!) Phew! Anyway, where was I? :gimme BANK1 - BET8: TOTTENHAM vs CHELSEA LAYED CORRECT SCORE 0-0 @ 11.5 LIABILITY: £330.64 :) 0-1 after 3 minutes (yes, that long ago!) ***** BANK2 - BET8 (ATTEMPT 1/2): CAGLIARI vs ATALANTA BACK TOTAL GOALS 2+ @ 1.38 STAKE: £55.82 :eyes 1-0 ***** BANK2 - BET8 (ATTEMPT 2/2): SPURS vs CHELSEA BACK TOTAL GOALS 6+ (61mins, 2-3) @ 1.58 STAKE: £255.18 :D erm, 3-3 after 75 minutes ***** BANK1: £360.68 (8/8 WINS) 80% Profit BANK2: £397.54 (8/9 WINS) 99% Profit TOTAL BANK: £1158.22 Right, I'm going to take the dog for a walk, get a bit of fresh air after all of that. And NO, I'm not placing any more bets tonight! Thankyou :ok

Re: 100% Madness Theoretically, only a few more bets to go now until the 'double-up' target is reached. The stakes are now getting quite large, but with a bit of luck, they will soon be out the way! Tonights first pick: BANK1 - BET9: TRANMERE ROVERS vs PORT VALE LAYED CORRECT SCORE 0-0 @ 16.5 LIABILITY: £360.68 :hope Reasoning: Tranmere's last match: 4 goals Pot Vale's last match: 6 goals

Re: 100% Madness Had to wait for it, but it came in the end: BANK1 - BET9: TRANMERE ROVERS vs PORT VALE LAYED CORRECT SCORE 0-0 @ 16.5 LIABILITY: £360.68 :) 1-0 after 68 minutes ***** BANK1: £382.81 (9/9 WINS) 91% Profit BANK2: £397.54 (8/9 WINS) 99% Profit TOTAL BANK: £1180.35 One more win should seal the 'double up'. May have to wait until tomorrow for that one!

Re: 100% Madness Cheers HLV, Have decided to not change anything just because it's the last pick. If it wins, I double up to just over £1.2k, if it loses I revert to the starting bankroll of £800 (less £10). I've gone with GuyFawkes on his first pick of the day, going for 1+ goals: BANK1 - BET10: SOUTHEND vs SWANSEA LAYED CORRECT SCORE 0-0 @ 14.5 LIABILITY: £390.15 :hope:hope:hope Here goes nothing!

Re: 100% Madness

SOUTHEND vs SWANSEA LAYED CORRECT SCORE 0-0 @ 14.5
In fact I have put some money on over 2.5 goals @ 2.15 (Expekt) even before I saw this pick :) Southend have a goal avg of 1.5 for their 6 latest home matches. Swansea have a goal avg of 2.0 for their 6 latest away matches. 6 of 8 latest mutual matches have been over 2.5, the other two was 1-1 scores. So from a purely statistical viewpoint 2.15 is quite high So let's hope for lots of goals :hope

Re: 100% Madness Thanks for your support guys - it really does help at times. I have now completed 2 successive attempts at doubling-up in this thread, and the bank now reads £1207.83. I have £7.83 of 'spare' money with which I will place 100% bets at higher odds to the norm, just to see if I can transform it into something more useful. It will also be a small 'interval' if you like, before starting the next mission. I will keep the £1,000 to one side, and continue to use the excess of £200 as a starting capital for future bets.

Re: 100% Madness Not expecting this little run to last long, but here's the first (and probably only) bet witht the surplus £7.83: SURPLUS MONEY - BET1: CHARLTON ATHLETIC vs WEST BROMWICH ALBION FIRST-HALF GOALS 2+ @ 2.88 STAKE: £7.83 :hope

Congratulations on reaching this milestone mate:clap onwards to the next £k...Charlton v WBA is sure to have goals!
Bedlam, might as well blame you for this one if it fails! :lol

Re: 100% Madness Cheers Trev, Hope you have plenty of success in your quest! I try to include as much detail as possible within the time limits in my posts, with the intention of it being a bit like a 'diary' as opposed to a straight-forward, 'pick-after-pick' thread. Whichever way you look at it, it's bound be a loser at some point in the future - but hope it can be of use to someone non-the-less. Cheer mate. :ok