Announcements
*** Ascot Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. RUG, 2nd. Soi Bongkot & 3rd. Jediknight ***
** June Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Like2Fish, 3rd McG **
** June Naps Competition Result: 1st Kingdom for, 2nd Offramp, 3rd glavintobuy, 4th bymatrix. KO Cup Winner: Kingsom for, Most Winners: Johnrobertson **

Guy Fawkes' 1% Plot **BAD LUCK x 1st CASE OF POOR DISCIPLINE = FOOKED**

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pay off our loan! Huge odds :eek in the Xanthi game of 1.16 have tempted me and see this as a great bet. There have been a few 0-0's in both teams League form this year but Xanthi hasnt had one at home and tehre has never been a 0-0 in the h2h's (14 games). Huuuge odds and a good shout for me . . .

BetDateTargetPickB/LOddsStk
2827-Feb£1.071+ goal Xanthi v Aris ThesBack1.16£7.02
:hope gives me chnace for another bet tonight too. :ok

Re: Pay off our loan!

I'm away until Sunday afternoon now anyway so I will update then and perhaps strike a few bets in the evening.
Back now after a good weekend and bet #32 was a winner so things plodding on nicely.
BetDateTargetPickB/LOddsStkResReturnP/L ACBankOverall P/LS/R
3229-Feb£1.120-0 Cheltenham v SouthendLay13.50£1.19WIN£1.19£1.13£75.83£25.8387.5

Re: Pay off our loan! Hiya mate, good to see you back. Noticed you put the bet on Liverpool to win (in-play) at 1.02. I've seen plenty of opportunities like this and for some reason I nver take them on - even though I know they're sure winners! Maybe it's just that when my money's down, I always expect the worst! Nice one anyway mate, probably the easiest win you've had!

Re: Pay off our loan!

Noticed you put the bet on Liverpool to win (in-play) at 1.02. I've seen plenty of opportunities like this and for some reason I nver take them on - even though I know they're sure winners! Maybe it's just that when my money's down, I always expect the worst! Nice one anyway mate, probably the easiest win you've had!
Yeah, I only ever do this with games I am actually watching (i veered from this and got stung in the Arsenal v Birmingham game last w/e. I think there are some excellent opportunities, like you say.
Correct score bets at the end of games arent bad either. Once backed Milan to win 3-0 @ 1.3 when they were leading in the 87th min.
Something i'm not 100% comfortable with, although they are some very tasty odds on offer like the above! Again, think i'd definitely need to be watching it! Anyway a 4th minute goal sees bet #35 a winner.
352-Mar£1.171+ goal Anderlecht v GenkBack1.06£20.48WIN£21.71£1.17£79.29£29.2988.6
:ok

Re: Pay off our loan! Good to see the winners coming mate! Briefly, back to the previous conversation, I haven't looked into the odds such as what WFTE mentioned, but will definately be looking from now on! In the example given, you could always trade the correct scoreodds quite easily i would've thought, as surely the odds would decrease rapidly in those remaining minutes. I have also been stung once before when I backed Rangers to hold onto a 1-0 lead against Kilmarnock last season, only for Kilmarnock to equalise very late on! The difference I found with such as your Liverpool bet and one that I placed earlier tonight (backed

Re: Pay off our loan! Some interesting stuff there fellas :ok Anyway think i've found a bet with some great odds (1.14) - There seems to have been plenty of goals in both teams last few games and there hasn't been a 0-0 in the h2h's since 2000 - 12 games ago.

BetDateTargetPickB/LOddsStk
363-Feb£1.19Ferreira v BelenensesBack1.14£8.93

Re: Pay off our loan! A nice winner, never in doubt :wink

373-Mar£1.21Under 4.5 goals Forest v CarlisleBack1.04£31.76WIN£33.03£1.21£81.69£31.6989.2
This winning bet equals the longest winning streak (9) so hopefully this can continue . . . :hope