** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal!

WorkingForTheEnemy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal! Errmmm whoops! Just checked Betfair and realised I actually changed my mind and laid a different game.:$ Luckily it was Kaiserslautern v Koblenz which is currently 1-2 so still a winner. BET 20 Kaiserslautern - Kobenz Lay 0-0 @ 12.00 Liability 144.00pts WINNER Profit: 11.40pts Bank: 155.40pts Banked: 50pts LEVEL STAKES Bets:20 Wins:20 SR:100% Staked: 2000pts Returns:2163.80pts P/L:+163.80pts Yield:8.19%

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal! Well, thought it was game over for a while there with BET 26 really going down to the wire. We survived though and made it through the day intact.

BET 25 Hibernian - Celtic Lay 0-0 @ 16.00 Liability 223.20pts
WINNER Profit: 14.14pts Bank: 237.47pts Banked: 50pts
BET 26 Middlesbrough - Reading Back 1+ goals @ 1.10 Liability 237pts
WINNER Profit: 22.51pts Bank: 259.98pts Banked: 50pts
BET 27 Rec De Huelva - Real Madrid Back 1+ goal @ 1.08 Liability 259pts
WINNER Profit: 19.68pts Bank: 279.66pts Banked: 50pts

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal! Going to go out on the limb and risk the curse. I do intend on banking after this bet if it comes in. Saying that I feel I should really be playing a safe option ...BUT ... the price on this just looks too good. Two sides in trouble so game could be tight , both wanting to avoid dropping points to the other but that doesnt mean it cant have goals. BET 28 Apollon K - Veroia Back 1 goal+ @ 1.13 Liability 279.66pts

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal! HAHA! I spit in the face of superstition! Cheers Guy Fawkes. I had to stay loyal to what got me here and after all, this is Glory Hunters.

BET 28 Apollon K - Veroia Back 1 goal+ @ 1.13 Liability 279.66pts
WINNER Profit: 34.54pts Bank: 314.22pts Banked: 50pts Im now going to bank 100pts and continue with the remainder. So we now stand: Bank: 214.22pts Banked: 150pts

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal! Thanks munki. Right, the bank is off to Sunny Spain. Different market than usual but effectivily the same bet. This way though the bet will be settled as soon as a goal is scored, freeing up funds quicker. Price was same as correct score so might as well take this one. BET 29 Villarreal - Osasuna Lay No next goal @ 12.50 Liability 214.13pts

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal! Attempt 1 is over. We had a good run though. Secured the 50pt stake and banked 100pts profit. The level stakes look good too, still holding a 137.81pts profit despite the loss. I will be retaking the 50pt stake that was secured and carrying on with a second quest. So the banked total (and profit) will now stand at 100pts. I will also continue the level stakes tracking.

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal!

Different market than usual but effectivily the same bet. This way though the bet will be settled as soon as a goal is scored' date=' freeing up funds quicker.[/quote'] Hadn't thought of that - nice one. Unlucky by the way, I'm sure you can pick it back up again. :ok

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal! I would have used this market before now but everytime Ive checked theres been a significant difference between that and the correct score one. Its good because it means for alot of games theres effectively 3 markets that can be used to back against 0-0. It'll come in handy if any of us ever get to the stage where stake size is a problem as you could spread it across the markets.

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal! Right. Start of the 2nd run. Bets will be numbered back from 1 again although the level stakes record shall continue. Although Man Utd could qualify with a goalless draw, I cant see Feguson going into this tie happy with that and its sure they'll put up a fight and want to secure qualification through winning outright. BET 1 Man Utd - Lyon Lay 0-0 @ 13.00 Liability 49.92pts