Announcements
*** York Ebor Competition: Well done to 1st daveg, 2nd glavintobuy & 3rd Donnyflyer ***
** August Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd ian309, 3rd Manc **
** August Naps Competition Result: 1st Zidane123, 2nd Adamross, 3rd Wanderlust, 4th Rainbow. KO Cup Winner: Peter York, Most Winners: Alastair **

Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal!

WorkingForTheEnemy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal! First time we've had to wait for the second half and what seems like an eternity, with postponed games, this thread sees another goal.

BET 6(TAKE 3!) Bristol City - Crystal Palace Lay 0-0 @ 9.6 Liability 72.76pts
Winner. Profit: 8.04pts Bank: 80.08pts Somehow made a mess of the level stakes stats last time round. Should be right now. LEVEL STAKES Bets:6 Wins:6 SR:100% Staked: 600pts Returns:650.08pts P/L:+50.08pts Yield:8.35%

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal! Well one of the other games I was looking at was the Bolton one so dodged a bullet there.

BET 10 Everton - S K Brann Lay 0-0 @ 16.5* Liability 112.07pts
WINNER. Profit: 6.87pts Bank: 119.04pts LEVEL STAKES Bets:10 Wins:10 SR:100% Staked: 1000pts Returns:1090.92pts P/L:+90.92pts Yield:9.09%

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal! Two games in the running for tomorrow, both involving two teams that havn't had a 0-0 all season. One has league 0-0 % in its favour + average goals for each team. The other has the advantage of a better price. Due to the size of difference in price Im going with the better price. Just for the record, the other option was Sparta - Utrecht.(18.00 lay) BET 11 Hartlepool - Northampton Lay 0-0 @ 13.5 Liability 119.00pts Not all of stake has been fully matched at this time but hopefully will be. Any change will be recorded.

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal!

' date=' both involving two teams that havn't had a 0-0 all season. [/quote'] How do you look at this? The pessimist in me says "they haven't had a 0-0 all season, they're probably due one, so i'll avoid". Whereas the optimist thinks "great trend there, I'll have some of that" . . . . but after some thought i end up somewhere in the middle and dont bet, no doubt missing out on an opportunity. How do you look at stats like this? Keep up the good work btw! :ok

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal! For me I look for the teams with the least amount of 0v0's all season, Motherwell v Hearts being an example from the SPL this Saturday, the theory being that to achieve this both teams must be fairly free-scoring/porous at the back. I then look at their last six games to make sure plenty of goals have been fired in.

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal! My logic is pretty much the same as Dave suggests, although I can see where you're coming from with the "must be due one" theory. Im not a big believer that things must happen at some point. Its liking saying a team must get a win at some point, they dont if they're that bad and you'd probably go skint chasing it by the time they do. Also not a fan of the end of season believe of " x team will win as they need the points". They've needed the points all season and weren't good enough, why should they be good enough now. I remember a phrase I heard relating to horseracing but can be applied to any trend based topic. It was to never expect a horse to do something it hasn't done before.i.e. If it's soft going and it's never won on soft before why should it today??

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal! Anyway. A near heart attack in the process but finally Bet 11 comes in a winner.

BET 11 Hartlepool - Northampton Lay 0-0 @ 13.5 Liability 119.00pts
WINNER Profit: 9.04pts Bank: 128.08pts LEVEL STAKES Bets:11 Wins:11 SR:100% Staked: 1100pts Returns:1198.52pts P/L:+98.52pts Yield:8.96%

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal! Right , this gets a little complicated. I'll be betting through the day tomorrow (dependant on winning bets) but at work so can access Betfair via my mobile but not PL. Below are the anticipated matches assuming we have winners. Prices may change but prices stated are as per now, results will be done with whatever I'm matched at. I may also fall victim of Betfair's settling. I hope I should be ok as each match has at least 30mins between them but I may have to miss bets if my previous bet hasn't settled. Again, I will post up whatever happens with the real money. One last thing, All stakes will have to be to the lowest nearest £ as Betfair Mobile wont allow bets involving pence. This should only affect profits minimally. Phew, thats that out of the way. Here's the gameplan, the 1st bet is already placed and matched. BET 12 Birmingham - Arsenal Lay 0-0 @ 14.00 Liability 128.05pts POTENTIAL BET 13 Colchester Utd - Bristol C Lay 0-0 @ 12.00 POTENTIAL BET 14 Newcastle - Man Utd Lay 0-0 @ 16.00 POTENTIAL BET 15 Seville - Zaragoza Lay 0-0 @ 15.00 Colchester have had no 0-0's this season and only 4 games with less than 2 goals in. Oooops almost forgot. At some point , I'll hit £150 ( with any luck). I think BET 13 will leave me just short. At this point I will withdraw £50 and continue with the rest. Damn work, has to go causing problems!!

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal! Well we made it through all that alive. Lets do the rounding up.

BET 12 Birmingham - Arsenal Lay 0-0 @ 14.00 Liability 128.05pts
WINNER Profit: 9.36pts Bank: 137.44pts
POTENTIAL BET 13 Colchester Utd - Bristol C Lay 0-0 @ 12.50 Liability 126.50pts
WINNER Profit: 10.45pts Bank: 147.89pts £50 BANKED - BANK NOW 97.89pts
POTENTIAL BET 14 Newcastle - Man Utd Lay 0-0 @ 16.00 Liability 90.00pts
WINNER Profit: 5.70pts Bank: 103.59pts Banked: 50pts
POTENTIAL BET 15 Seville - Zaragoza Lay 0-0 @ 17.00 Liability 96.00pts
WINNER Profit: 5.70pts Bank: 109.29pts Banked: 50pts

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal! Sunday. Same as Saturday. Working most of day , potential bets , blah blah blah. BET 16 Reading - Aston Villa Lay 0-0 @ 12.50 Liability 109.25pts POTENTIAL BET 17 Chelsea - Tottenham Lay 0-0 @ 10.50 POTENTIAL BET 18 Panathinaikos - Levadiakos Lay 0-0 @ 19.00 POTENTIAL BET 19 Real Madrid - Getafe Lay 0-0 @ 17.50

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal! Round up time.

BET 16 Reading - Aston Villa Lay 0-0 @ 12.50 Liability 109.25pts
WINNER Profit: 9.02pts Bank: 118.31pts Banked: 50pts
POTENTIAL BET 17 Chelsea - Tottenham Lay 0-0 @ 9.40
WINNER Profit: 13.30pts Bank: 131.61pts Banked: 50pts
POTENTIAL BET 18 Panathinaikos - Levadiakos Back 1+ @ 1.04
WINNER Profit: 4.98pts Bank: 136.59pts Banked: 50pts

Re: Deja Vu OR Lets have a goal! Wow. I was celebrating Real scoring, only for it to be disallowed and then 20 secs later celebrating Getafe scoring while catching Real off guard.

BET 19 Real Madrid - Getafe Lay 0-0 @ 18.50 Liability 136.50pts
WINNER Profit: 7.41pts Bank: 144.00pts Banked: 50pts LEVEL STAKES Bets:19 Wins:19 SR:100% Staked: 1900pts Returns:2055.16pts P/L:+155.16pts Yield:8.17%