** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League (Feb 20th)

Re: Champions League (Feb 20th) well lads not tryin t gloat:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol but i told ye barca wud win and by the possession stat alone they well deserved it and were second fiddle for most 2nd half... lost giving celtic a 1 goal start but made back with barca outryt and over 2.5.. as for united its lookin worrying we were bad:lol

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League (Feb 20th)

well lads not tryin t gloat:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol but i told ye barca wud win and by the possession stat alone they well deserved it and were second fiddle for most 2nd half... lost giving celtic a 1 goal start but made back with barca outryt and over 2.5.. as for united its lookin worrying we were bad:lol
Yeah we were outclassed and Barcelona were excellent but the game changed when Gary Caldwell passed straight to Ronaldinho and Barca equalized to make it 2-2, everyones heads dropped after that. Idiot :@

Re: Champions League (Feb 20th) totally agree with u that was a big moment in match.. didn think young caddis settled in he done what he neeed to do and no more. mc geady celts only real threat and long balls to hesselink now and again.. in all fairness they played well and for a a second i thought they were gonna do it..

Re: Champions League (Feb 20th) Hi today im goin for another trble: PANATHINAIKOS GALATASARY AEK ATHENS PAO Pao will be too strong at the back and too clincal at the front for Rangers infront of a hopefully full and hostile Leoforos crowd. Galatasray This game cud go anyway but im hoping that Galatasray will find ther killer touch which escaped them last week and capitalise on Leverkusens recent inconsistancy and have enuf to just snatch it. AEK As Getafe do not have the strongest defence and have not been on the best run of form i think AEK will be able to get 1 or 2 goals from the likes of Rivaldo and Liberopoulos which shud be enuf to see them thorugh to next the round and at 4/1 you cant ingnore them.

Re: Champions League (Feb 20th)

totally agree with u that was a big moment in match.. didn think young caddis settled in he done what he neeed to do and no more. mc geady celts only real threat and long balls to hesselink now and again.. in all fairness they played well and for a a second i thought they were gonna do it..
Good shout in the end. I didn't think it would go like that. Celtic's second half performance was the worst I have seen for a long time, their passing wouldn't have been out of place on Hackney Marshes. Quite a few players not fit to wear the shirt and no balls for the battle. The lasting impression is a sheer lack of class. Celtic supporters deserve better, so hopefully the board members will miss a few cocktail parties and start thinking about adding some quality to the team to give them a fighting chance in Europe, Anyway United, good call:ok