Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sat 9th

105 Newbury : Zebra Crossing 1pt win This horse impressed me on his debut when battling on to beat Theatrical Moment, it was his first run in the country and is well thought of among Henderson's clutch of promising novices. The second that day has done nothing for the form but i remember the interview after the race with the trainer and i'm sure the horse will improve no end on what is decent enough form anyway, a few unknowns in opposition but will have to be useful to beat this one i think.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sat 9th 2.25 Warwick Kruguyrova - 1 point to win. Smart mare, probably just below Grade class on her runs to date, but if she's ever going to win a Grade race, this is it. Bold front runner, will try and get away from this lot around a sharp track and her rivals all look like they need a stiff track or 18-20 furlongs to show their best. Gets the weight allowances, 12 lbs on Moon Over Miami, 7 lbs on Big Bucks.........if you're into 'weights' she's quite well on on these terms. But for me it's more a case of style than weight..........I can see them looking at each other while she slips away round the bend.........

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.