Dustys Aways

First post so please go easy:cry Have been working on a wee system which seems to do ok and would like to go live next week with a PAPER TRIAL. Before I begin I would much appreciate the views of you guys on the system and its chances of success. So here goes, Picks are away wins from the English 2nd Div only Reasoning being , 38% games end in away wins Picks are at evens and above only Picks are above opponents in RFO 6 match form league Stakes are 1 pt even stakes from a theoretical bank of 100 pts System is very simple but seems to work, have done my own trial for the last 5 weeks and am up 20 pts. It will probably fall flat on its face now ive finally posted. I will post once or twice a week depending on work commitments. No picks this week so plenty of time for your input. Be gentle:lol

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Dustys Aways Just like to add all my bets will use bet 365 odds, too lazy to shop around. For interest sakes, the sytem did highlight Lincoln and Stockports midweek away wins, both were above their opponents in the 6 match form league before the match, obviously I have no proof of this:lol

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.