Interforum Challenge Vfest.....DO YOU WANT TO PLAY

GaF

Interforum Challenge Vfest.....DO YOU WANT TO PLAY  

1. 1.

• We choose our team from the strongest players available
    • We draw names from a hat
    • We wait til the night and select from whos left and wants to play

Had this email from Joe PL Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge :nana:cow:nana:cow:nana

I’m really keen to run a inter forum challenge at the Virgin Poker Festival in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 />Newcastle. I’m assuming that all of your forums will be both keen to take part and be there in enough numbers to put teams out. Below are my first thoughts on a structure but would be interested in your thoughts. Fitting it in around the main event obviously makes it a very late start but I’m guessing that’s okay for the nocturnal poker players plus the fact that everyone will have been ‘on it’ for a while will add to the fun even more.<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

• 4 forums – AWOP, EMS, PL, blonde. You are the four forums who will have the biggest presence there. If another forum thinks they’ll have enough players to raise a team then I’ll happily let them join in too.

• 8 players each.

• 4 STTs of 8 with 2 players from each forum on each table.

• Points awarded for finishing positions on each table.

• Start at 1am on Saturday night (after main event finished) – each table should take 90 mins.

• The Virgin Team will deal (to keep as many dealers on the other events and think it’ll make it fun too – and we’ll practice!!).

• £10 buy in for each player (no juice as we’re dealing).

• Payout each STTs as normal (£60, £25, £15) but winning team gets a $250 freeroll / added tourney for their forum on Virgin.

• We’ll get a trophy done too.

• Oh, and every player has to neck a shot when they get knocked out of course.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.