Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carl

New to PL? Say hi in here

1860 posts in this topic

Re: New to PL? post here to say hi Good idea Herp. Didn't this place used to have an introduce yourself section?:unsure Or did I just dream it?

Re: New to PL? post here to say hi :welcome to PL paul:clap :lol if it gets 2 lurkers posting regular then its worth it.

Re: New to PL? post here to say hi Ungrateful cnuts. I don't know, you do your best and some people just throw it straight back at you.

Re: New to PL? post here to say hi I think I'm more popular than Herp!! :lol :lol And I've only been here 2 days!!!:D All the Lurkers are posting in my thread!!:loon

Re: New to PL? post here to say hi :welcome to Gettinlots to PL. Im not leaving tonight till i reach 4000 posts. cmon anymore lurkers just say hello:ok ok fill this form in triplet: I yourname have been lurking for several months and not posted anything. I wish to say hello to Herp as i think hes a great guy and i wish i had his wife. Also to gettinlots i wish to say hello and stop being cruel to your mate herp(who's a great guy) signed yourname easy:nana

Re: New to PL? post here to say hi Just to keep you happy ;) I questor have been lurking for several months and not posted anything worthwhile. I wish to say hello to Herp and i think he's gay and i wish his wife could get some real action. Also to gettinlots i wish to say hello and stop being cruel to your bumchum herp(who's a great diy guy) signed questor Seriously(or not), hello to everyone. A bit of a crap time for this and maybe if there had been a few more of these earlier then the shit wouldn't have hit the fan. :hope Long time lurker, both in this guise and formerly as bogboy(couldn't remember the pw or email addy I used). I hope to start posting selections in ATR and hopefully S&S. Also up for any gaming action and will be found hanging around GC. Thanks to the PL :D

Re: New to PL? post here to say hi ok newbies, don't get intimidated by this lot. let me tell you why it's REALLY worth joining the Punter's Lounge: swimming_pool.gif Swooperman will give you a few tips on how to hook up with fit birds! pij.gif Gett1n will take you for a drink! pmb5.jpg If you're lucky you'll be able to use Herp's season ticket at Ewood Park! It's red-hot down there! impreza.jpeg Heniek will show you the hottest joints in town! amazonki-polowanie.jpg But the biggest prize is the trip into the wild wild West with Crazysuzy & Pompeybelle! do you need any more encouragement?

Re: New to PL? post here to say hi after marek's post I think you had better change the thread title.. Nice try herp, but not sure whether it is your name, or the fact that you support blackburn that puts people off.. Was thinking about starting an "introduce yourself" type thread aimed particularly at newbies, but don't think that would have got many replies either. It is alright there are 7 of us viewing the thread now, what they are all oldies, nevermind aye..

Re: New to PL? post here to say hi been a long time lurker here so decided to give it a go just to say hi to all you guys..... so...hi..!!! :lol anyway just to liven this up a little and get some new posters on here.. i will post 1 picture of myself with something different up my ass for every new poster that puts their first new comment on this thread provided they joined before the 1st of May 2005 so none of the regular b@stards here can join under different aliases. Paul Ross had better make sure nobody can change their registration date....:\ and Gett1n can forget about the photoshop right now.... you too Herp...! :lol

Re: New to PL? post here to say hi :lol @ marek frisky, sometimes you know someone always goes to much over the top. we dont wanna see rude/ dirty pics of PL members;) well its got 2 newbies to post so i guess its a start? I have a headache.

Re: New to PL? post here to say hi on herps advice so....the above offer by me is now null and void. I will now post these pics if newbies DON'T start replying :lol

Re: New to PL? post here to say hi Well hello, just joined not even a lurker, seems like i missed out on all the fun these last couple of days. :nana BeeLucky

Re: New to PL? post here to say hi Hello BeeLucky Nice to meet u. I am not sure that our aquaintance will last very long as I have a feeling that I may be a casualty of the turmoil that has become known to me tonight. Goodluck to you anyway

Re: New to PL? post here to say hi Was...have you got a skeleton in the cupboard you haven't mentioned.I see no reason for you to worry unless you want to go of your own free will

Re: New to PL? post here to say hi Blimey, this gets everywhere........ Marek, she's too thin for me :loon & that Gett1n one looks more like Heniek, surely......