My Ambition to Make a Living frm the Horses

hrs

Hi Do you fall into the same category as me. Bought all the systems and gambling techniques. Been burnt so so many times with systems that don't do what they say on the tin. Wasted my hard earned and then more trying to make the system work. Tried every staking plan in existence. Been sucked in time and time again by the sales pitch telling me I am going to make thousands on the horses and retire in one year. You know the stuff I mean. Believe me I have tried tons of them and failed in the passed, or should I say for the passed 14 years +. Well it had to stop, but I could not stop my absolute passion for horse racing and gambling so I decided I needed to take a different approach. You see my life long ambition has been to be able to make a living out of my passion and if I carried on the way I had been it was definately, definately not going to happen. Because there are only three things in life that are a given fact: You will pay tax You will die at some point There is no such thing as a get rich quick scheme. So I did exactly that, I stopped. I stopped placing bets on horses or gambling on anything and I mean anything, not a single penny. That was 20 months ago. For the last 20 months I have invested hours upon hours looking for the perfect systems. I say systems because my goal was to find four perfect systems. Well lets get rid of that word perfect because there is no such thing so I will replace it with as near perfect as is possible. Now 20 months later I am convinced I have found them and my experiment to earn my living from horse racing will begin very soon. I will be starting with a pre determined betting bank, using carefully re-searched staking plans and monitoring on a daily basis. To go into the full details here is far to vast so I am in the process of creating a blog where I will post the full story and where the experiment will begin soon. Daily I will post full details of all my bets good and bad and provide a full blown log of my results and a frank wide open view of my journey to my living from horse racing. So if you fancy coming along on my journey or just taking a look at what I have been researching for the last twenty months and how I am applying my research and the results, then why not have a look at This blog will be up very soon or if you would prefer I can e-mail you when the experiment begins, just mail me at and I will let you know. I will also be adding loads and loads of articles on racing and gambling including many many systems and staking plans that I have researched. Staking plans, trading systems, dutching, arbs, betting bots and much more. Ther are a lot of systems which I havn't been able to give my full attention to and it would be great if I could find people willing to test some of the systems and give some feedback, so if you are interested.... why not take a look. It should be within the next couple of weeks, I am just building the site and them its launch day!!. Cheers. Happy New Year and the very best of luck to you all.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.