Someone typing ' i will call him' while others still to act

Plastikman

Just busted out of a 20 dollar freezeout on Bluesquare. My M was quite low so had to make a move. I pushed all in from early position with A4 and the big blind types ' i will call him' . The problem with this that there was still about four people to act before it came to him. Everybody else folded and I failed to improve against his 99 and busted out. I reported the guy to the site, but doubt anything will get done. I have asked them to email me to tell me what they are doing about it. Anyone come across lameness like this before? Was anything done about it? I would have busted out even if he had kept his gob shut, but still annoying the way it happened.

Re: Someone typing ' i will call him' while others still to act On Poker Stars all chat is disabled whilst a player is all in. I like this feature. Has the guy done anything really that wrong ? Not sure, it's just like in a live game him counting his chips to match your stack. Bit of Poker pyschology really, just wants to deter other people from calling. If I'm online in the game you describe, I'd be more inclined to push agaisnt him, his comments in chat are a sign of weakness.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.