** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League - 27th November

Re: Champions League - 27th November 4 bets for me tonight. :hope Sevilla v Arsenal, Arsenal (0) @6/4 Skybet I'm always on the lookout for value and have to say that 6/4 for Arsenal not to lose any game at the moment spells great value for me. There are no guarantees but that has to be in with a good shout. Arsenal playing great at the moment are facing a Sevilla side who lack confidence. At times they are fantastic and other times, like at home to Mallorca at the weekend, they are below average. Only 1 point seperates the side and I think Arsenal will settle for the point and get it. Internazionale v Fenerbahce, Fenerbahce (+2) @4/7 Paddy Power I was tempted to take Fener with the 0 handicap which offers tremendous value but betting against Inter on their own patch is very risky. They are a quality side but I have to say the Turkish side have really impressed me this season in Europe. They will give the Serie a champions a real good game here and if they are to lose it then I can't see it being by more than 1 goal. That would be enough for this bet but I still feel Fener can provide a shock here. CSKA Moskva v PSV, CSKA Moskva @6/5 Coral The early kick off tomorrow sees CSKA Moskva will be looking to get over the disappointment of finishing 3rd overall in the league and failing to progress in this year's Champions League. A UEFA cup spot is still there for the taking where the two teams who finished above them are currently competing. To do that they need to beat PSV here and hope things go their way in the last matchday. Ultimately though with 1 point on the board only they must do better. PSV are still in with a shout if Fener lose in Italy but even a with a win here it is out of their hands. At all cost they must avoid defeat but realistically they need the 3 points. This should provide an open game but I think in that scenario in Russia CSKA hold the advantage and at the odds being offered are worth backing. VfB Stuttgart v Rangers, Rangers (0) @6/4 Bet365 Stuttgart with 0 points on the board will be desperate to salvage something from this campaign and avoid the embarassment of finishing on a duck. When the draw was made they would have looked at this match as their safest 3 points and now that they are playing well in the Bundesliga that will remain the case. I still have to take Rangers here though at a big price not to lose the game. They will set up in a 4-5-1 not to get beat and have this season managed that in every game execept for the Camp Nou. Gomez is a big miss for Stuttgart which is what has swayed me here.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League - 27th November Dont be suckers and play on Arsenal without injured Adebayor and two other key players they dont have a chance reed this : "We leave out William Gallas and Emmanuel Adebayor while Gael Clichy is injured," said Wenger. " Cesc Fabregas, Gilberto and Mathieu Flamini have travelled after missing the Wigan game but the latter is still short of full fitness after a thigh injury. However, one player who will start against Sevilla is Nicklas Bendtner. "Mathieu Flamini will travel. I wanted to start him but we do not have good indications from training today. We will see tomorrow. "Nicklas Bendtner will start - I want to give him a chance." Who the **** is Nicklas ??????? Another insider tip lay Stutgart x2 Bashturk will not play so they dont care about this game , play smart on Rangers

Re: Champions League - 27th November

Ok let me explaine then MU need just one point yes ? MU have transfer from Sporting Ronaldo and 2 other players and now they will buy another player from Sporting ... Alex Ferguson is known fixter and gambler , also attack of MU is week now , scoles is out injured the weaknes showed in the last match with Bolton So all in all fixed game for me and we will se who will lough this evening If i am wrong i will newer ever inform you about any other for me fixed game ...i think this is fer enough Regards
Don't know if this is fixed, but I like to bet against favourite. Last time I catch ManU loose in Premiership. Bolton has odd around @7. For this match I thought to bet away win or draw, before I even saw your post. Will think about that again. Remember, impossible is nothing. :)

oriolh, With 2 games left Barcelona has 10 points, Rangers 7 and Lyon 6. If Barcelona loses tonight and Rangers win, the table will look like this: Barcelona 10 points, Rangers 10 and Lyon 9. On top of that, being top of the group will be important at a later stage. I don't think Barcelona will risk going to the last round in this type of situation and that's what I meant. Cheers. JC
JC , i don't see here with the loss of tonight if it happens not a great problem for Barcelona. A home win always secures them of first place. and with this they are always trough to next round or they must lose by more than 4. And that i also don't think it will, so 1X i think will be a probable bet and outcome and i think barcelona can life with a small loss. So why not risk 1

Manchester Utd v Sporting (19:45 GMT) CLEAR DRAW 9/10 corect score 0:0 Why ? Fixed game Thank you good luck PS i am the draw master
Alright mate, How strong is this prediction? and where was your tip from? a reliable source?? Just some people ( like myself ) fancied Manchester United before your post and I am now unsure about taking them.....any more information would be appreciated. :D

Re: Champions League - 27th November Inter - Fenerbache Pick: Draw @ 4.50 (Bet365) 10/10 I believe that Inter are given at very short odds here. They really don't need to win and they have a few injuries. Fener have played well in the CL and a draw would be a great result for both sides. Seville - Arsenal Pick: Draw @ 3.30 (Bet365) 10/10 Both teams, from the looks of things will progress to the next round. Seville have been inconsistent at times, but they are playing at home. Arsenal have been consistently good all year, but will probably play with some reserves. A draw result won't hurt either team. Lyon - Barcelona Pick: Lyon Win @ 2.65 (Expekt) 10/10 Yes, Lyon have not been playing as well as previous years, but they are still a top notch team. They are playing at home and this is a MUST win game for them. Barcelona certainly can get something from this game, but if they don't it is not catastrophic. The home advantage should give Lyon the win.

Re: Champions League - 27th November your all betting AGAINST man utd because of last saturday against Bolton.....Man Utd are different in europe and Ronaldo and Vidic are back. If this was away i would have bet on a draw but they are at HOME. only Ac Milan could beat them at home 0-1. Im not saying it will be a easy game as europe nothing is easy but it is more likely a Man Utd win. edit: Bolton game was considered a derby too, another reason why they lost.

Re: Champions League - 27th November Went for two singles tonight CSKA Moscow- 10/10 Betfair 2.2 For reasons i stated earlier, they have a lot of quality in their team and odds against at home against a team who have struggled in this campaign looks great value. Man Utd-10/10 Betfair-1.63 Ferguson has stated that both Ronaldo and Vidic are fit and the Portuguese winger should start alongside countryman Nani. "The incentives to win are huge for us," said Sir Alex. "If we win we've won the group and we'll be seeded for the knockout stage. That's important. We've also got an important game against Liverpool straight after the Roma game. "Beating Sporting would allow us to [rest players] against Roma. This shows Utd are highly motivated for this one to seal top spot and allow them to rest players before going Rome on Matchday6. Sporting were really unlucky against Roma last time out and I think Utd will have too much firepower for them and are backable at 1.63.

your all betting AGAINST man utd because of last saturday against Bolton.....Man Utd are different in europe and Ronaldo and Vidic are back. If this was away i would have bet on a draw but they are at HOME. only Ac Milan could beat them at home 0-1. Im not saying it will be a easy game as europe nothing is easy but it is more likely a Man Utd win. edit: Bolton game was considered a derby too, another reason why they lost.
Dont think anyone said they were betting against Macnhester United mate, I for one think they will win the game, was just concerned as to the other punters saying the game is fixed and wanted to know more information on his tip before I placed my bet.... Good luck:ok

Dont think anyone said they were betting against Macnhester United mate' date=' I for one think they will win the game, was just concerned as to the other punters saying the game is fixed and wanted to know more information on his tip before I placed my bet....[/quote'] sorry thats kinda what i meant, if Man Utd did win against Bolton i bet they wouldnt say that :tongue2. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i cant say they are wrong with it too, i can see why they would that. good luck everyone :clap:hope

Dont be suckers and play on Arsenal without injured Adebayor and two other key players they dont have a chance reed this : "We leave out William Gallas and Emmanuel Adebayor while Gael Clichy is injured," said Wenger. " Cesc Fabregas, Gilberto and Mathieu Flamini have travelled after missing the Wigan game but the latter is still short of full fitness after a thigh injury. However, one player who will start against Sevilla is Nicklas Bendtner. "Mathieu Flamini will travel. I wanted to start him but we do not have good indications from training today. We will see tomorrow. "Nicklas Bendtner will start - I want to give him a chance." Who the **** is Nicklas ??????? Another insider tip lay Stutgart x2 Bashturk will not play so they dont care about this game , play smart on Rangers
you are quite the character. apparently you do not know how Arsenal play. Wenger has rested his stars on different occasions this season and has still gone undefeated. Time and time again Arsenal have suprised people with the squad they've played. No Adebayor? No Problem they still have a player called EDUARDO. For pete sakes, Arsenal are probably the most complete TEAM in Europe in terms of backups, depth. There is not a single player who claims to be me me me. Everyone plays their part and has an effort in the outcome.

you are quite the character. apparently you do not know how Arsenal play. Wenger has rested his stars on different occasions this season and has still gone undefeated. Time and time again Arsenal have suprised people with the squad they've played. No Adebayor? No Problem they still have a player called EDUARDO. For pete sakes' date=' Arsenal are probably the most complete TEAM in Europe in terms of backups, depth. There is not a single player who claims to be me me me. Everyone plays their part and has an effort in the outcome.[/quote'] do not feed the troll, he isnt worth replying to. Tonight is a minefield, i might get on stuttgart -rangers under 2.5 goals. That is too short at the moment though. probably better value in the english champtionship games, gonna look there

Re: Champions League - 27th November By what we have tonight it seems a "round robin no bet" would be the best. My statistics show that 60% of my losses were on CL and England. Dont see any reason to risk any money on the games where there is not a single solid info on any sort of weakness in any team. Too risky

Re: Champions League - 27th November SOme unpredictable stuff tonight really. MAn Utd should win, but they are playing some fringe players tonight aswell which i dont hold alot of confidence in. AS ROMA, dont really need to win either, and have bad injury problems for tonight too. Rangers need a win, and could get a draw or win against a team with nothing to play for. Seville v Arsenal looks like it could go any way. Lyon v BArce, Again this is a dangerous game, wouldnt like to call that one. Inter are dodgy and play against (Fener) a team doing very well this season. So far my bets are looking like MAn Utd Rangers X2 (Double) @ 2.56 Gamebookers

Re: Champions League - 27th November SOme unpredictable stuff tonight really. MAn Utd should win, but they are playing some fringe players tonight aswell which i dont hold alot of confidence in. AS ROMA, dont really need to win either, and have bad injury problems for tonight too. Rangers need a win, and could get a draw or win against a team with nothing to play for. Seville v Arsenal looks like it could go any way. Lyon v BArce, Again this is a dangerous game, wouldnt like to call that one. Inter are dodgy and play against (Fener) a team doing very well this season. So far my bets are looking like MAn Utd Rangers X2 (Double) @ 2.56 Gamebookers BArca and ROma could be tight draws or Unders in my opinion. More thinking to do.

Re: Champions League - 27th November What utter tripe!!! Why would Man Utd sacrifice a win to win the group outright and then being able to play the kids at Roma whilst their key players get some rest for the game at Anfield which is immediately after Roma game? GO RIGHT AHEAD BUDDY LOSE YOUR MONEY! Ferguson knows how important that game at Anfield is and that is what he will aim to achieve - a rest for the likes of Ronaldo & Co in the Roma game! Man Utd win no problems!!! :ok

Ok let me explaine then MU need just one point yes ? MU have transfer from Sporting Ronaldo and 2 other players and now they will buy another player from Sporting ... Alex Ferguson is known fixter and gambler , also attack of MU is week now , scoles is out injured the weaknes showed in the last match with Bolton So all in all fixed game for me and we will se who will lough this evening If i am wrong i will newer ever inform you about any other for me fixed game ...i think this is fer enough Regards

By what we have tonight it seems a "round robin no bet" would be the best. My statistics show that 60% of my losses were on CL and England. Dont see any reason to risk any money on the games where there is not a single solid info on any sort of weakness in any team. Too risky
A very good point and I will follow. Instead of going for 1 x 2 my choice tonight will be moderate bets on four Overs, in hope for entertaining football and less risks. In my first post I have my reasonings for Over 2,5 goals in Sevilla, Lyon, Milano and Stuttgart. Will drop the last one, too risky and some posts here regarding this game put me off. instead I will have as my fourth choice for an Over the game in Ukraine and my reasoning is simple - Dynamo score at home vs every team, Roma's defence is still shaky, and with a win for the Italians looking more likely this choice is certainly safer( on paper ) than the game in Stuttgart. At bet365 the odds for these picks are 2,00 in Sevilla, 1,90 in Lyon, 1,85 in Milano and 1,80 in Kiev and I will take these with 4/10. Good luck everyone :hope

Re: Champions League - 27th November A decent looking bet in running is booking points on the CSKA Moscow game. VC are offering 8/11 on over 45 points but I don't have an account with them. There is a fair bit of niggle going on- more so since Farfan took a sore one.

A decent looking bet in running is booking points on the CSKA Moscow game. VC are offering 8/11 on over 45 points but I don't have an account with them. There is a fair bit of niggle going on- more so since Farfan took a sore one.
Hows this game going mate? Moscow look like equalising?

Hows this game going mate? Moscow look like equalising?
For me CSKA Moscow have had more of the play but seriously lack an end product at the moment. Some of the final balls are abysmal. It is end of season though so the park is a bit of a mess. PSV's goal game from a mistake at the back- a cross from the right which the left back got a foot to and sent goalward while the keeper had already committed himself to coming out.

A decent looking bet in running is booking points on the CSKA Moscow game. VC are offering 8/11 on over 45 points but I don't have an account with them. There is a fair bit of niggle going on- more so since Farfan took a sore one.
I put some money in and took 45 points or over on the bookings @5/6. Luckily there were no further yellow cards before I placed my bet. If CSKA cannot turn this around then hopefully the niggling challenges will continue. :hope

I put some money in and took 45 points or over on the bookings @5/6. Luckily there were no further yellow cards before I placed my bet. If CSKA cannot turn this around then hopefully the niggling challenges will continue. :hope
Looking at the Uefa commentery at the moment, aint looking good for CSKA, got them on a big single aswell :cry cant believe they aint playing the Brazilians!

what you mean chief??
I sent you a message. :ok
Man United will beat Sporting tonight. im that confident,i've got a monkey on. @ 1.68, returns 840.00 before commision.
That's a big bet, I really hope that comes off for you. I can't see anything other than a Manchester United win. Even if they had already qualified I'd expect them to be all out to win at Old Trafford. :hope

I sent you a message. :ok That's a big bet, I really hope that comes off for you. I can't see anything other than a Manchester United win. Even if they had already qualified I'd expect them to be all out to win at Old Trafford. :hope
Thanks alot mate, think the dream is over though :cry