** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League - 27th November

Tuesday 27 November 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
CSKA Moscow v PSV (17:30 GMT)2.263.353.75101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreMatch SpecialsNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTo Score a PenaltyTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Dynamo Kyiv v Roma (19:45 GMT)5.403.601.84101% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Totals Over/UnderBoth Teams To ScoreCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreMatch SpecialsNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTo Score a PenaltyTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Inter v Fenerbahçe (19:45 GMT)1.484.3010.00101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Totals Over/UnderBoth Teams To ScoreCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreMatch SpecialsNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSubstitutions UsedTo Score a PenaltyTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Lyon v Barcelona (19:45 GMT)3.003.302.70101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Totals Over/UnderBoth Teams To ScoreCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreMatch SpecialsNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSubstitutions UsedTo Score a PenaltyTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Manchester Utd v Sporting (19:45 GMT)1.594.108.20100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Totals Over/UnderBoth Teams To ScoreClean SheetCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal MethodFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreMatch SpecialsNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderRed CardTeam Not to ScoreTo Miss a PenaltyTo Score a Hat-trickTo Score a HeaderTo Score a PenaltyTo Score from Inside the BoxTo Score from Outside the BoxTo Score with the FootTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfWin Both Halves
Sevilla v Arsenal (19:45 GMT)2.293.353.65101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Totals Over/UnderBoth Teams To ScoreClean SheetCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal MethodFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreMatch SpecialsNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderRed CardTo Miss a PenaltyTo Score a Hat-trickTo Score a HeaderTo Score a PenaltyTo Score from Inside the BoxTo Score from Outside the BoxTo Score with the FootTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfWin Both Halves
Steaua v Slavia Praha (19:45 GMT)2.243.303.75102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Totals Over/UnderBoth Teams To ScoreCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreMatch SpecialsNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Stuttgart v Rangers (19:45 GMT)2.403.453.35101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Totals Over/UnderBoth Teams To ScoreClean SheetCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal MethodFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Asian HandicapHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreMatch SpecialsNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTo Miss a PenaltyTo Score a Hat-trickTo Score a HeaderTo Score a PenaltyTo Score from Inside the BoxTo Score from Outside the BoxTo Score with the FootTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfWin Both Halves

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League - 27th November Stuttgart look long IMO @ 6/4 home to Rangers - Rangers struggled again on saturday, keeper made some fabulous saves when the score was 1-2 to keep them in it - they will play 4 5 1 as per although how this group sits a draw doesnt matter to Rangers only a win would make lyon's visit to glasgow meaningless, regarding this Smith may opt to go for it, according to the lads in the Bundesliga threads Stuttgart are playing well right now and won 1-4 at the weekend - with their last game in Barca this is there best and only chance to get any kind of credability on the section. .

Re: Champions League - 27th November Man Utd should win this one too, they already qualified but they want to top the group. Man Utd are also VERY GOOD in europe. I can see them resting some key players too but will be enough to get them top spot and Roma away wont matter. Good game for a multi i think.

Re: Champions League - 27th November Like the look of CSKA Moscow on Tuesday night. PSV will go to Moscow (which is never an easy place to go) 3 points ahead of CSKA. CSKA sit bottom of the table and if they want to continue playing football in europe (3rd place for uefa cup) then they will HAVE to win this game. In their last outing PSV were beaten 2-0 by Fenerbache in what seemed a comfortable win for the Turkish side on the night. IMO I think Moscow at 2.26 is a great shout in what should be a must win game for them at home...... GL all :ok

Re: Champions League - 27th November

Stuttgart look long IMO @ 6/4 home to Rangers - Rangers struggled again on saturday, keeper made some fabulous saves when the score was 1-2 to keep them in it - they will play 4 5 1 as per although how this group sits a draw doesnt matter to Rangers only a win would make lyon's visit to glasgow meaningless, regarding this Smith may opt to go for it, according to the lads in the Bundesliga threads Stuttgart are playing well right now and won 1-4 at the weekend - with their last game in Barca this is there best and only chance to get any kind of credability on the section. .
Agree with you here although don't see Stuttgart at 6/4 online anywhere. Also if Rangers draw and Lyon draw, then a point against them on the final day would put Rangers through so I'm not sure they would go for it tomorrow night? Would be surprised to see Stuttgart lose this, they have found a bit of form as recent thrashings of Eintracht and Bayern Munich have shown and while they have only pride at stake they will have a point to prove in front of their own supporters. We have also seen recently ( england v croatia) that teams 'without' motivation or nothing to play for in respect to qualification tend to play better. Rangers have done well in this group and are a hard side to break down playing 4-5-1 so still undecided on taking an outright home win or laying Rangers. Fancy Lyon aswell, possibly on the AH, they are normally pretty strong at the Gerland and if they win and Rangers lose, a point at Ibrox would be enough to see them through.

Re: Champions League - 27th November It's looking tough for Sporting at Old Trafford... they are struggling and Old Trafford is not a place you'd want to travel to being in their position. Let's wait for further team news but honestly it's very hard to see Sporting cope tomorrow. Utd may well rest players but still 1.50 looks a bit too long given Sporting's troubles.

Like the look of CSKA Moscow on Tuesday night. PSV will go to Moscow (which is never an easy place to go) 3 points ahead of CSKA. CSKA sit bottom of the table and if they want to continue playing football in europe (3rd place for uefa cup) then they will HAVE to win this game. In their last outing PSV were beaten 2-0 by Fenerbache in what seemed a comfortable win for the Turkish side on the night. IMO I think Moscow at 2.26 is a great shout in what should be a must win game for them at home...... GL all :ok
Good thinking after all this is not the same PSV from last year :dude

Re: Champions League - 27th November moscow vs psv Timmy Simons (back problems), Tommie van der Leegte (problems with the stomach) en Eric Addo (suspended). Quoate coach "its always difficult to miss some key players but we will handle it, Its also a really important game we at least need one point". defender Jan Kromkamp is still a question.He couldn't train yesterday but today he trained with the group.

Like the look of CSKA Moscow on Tuesday night. PSV will go to Moscow (which is never an easy place to go) 3 points ahead of CSKA. CSKA sit bottom of the table and if they want to continue playing football in europe (3rd place for uefa cup) then they will HAVE to win this game. In their last outing PSV were beaten 2-0 by Fenerbache in what seemed a comfortable win for the Turkish side on the night. IMO I think Moscow at 2.26 is a great shout in what should be a must win game for them at home...... GL all :ok
I agree with you here crooky mate, Moscow is indeed a formidable place to go, also in the return game in holland earlier in the group stages, PSV were extremely lucky to come away with a 2-1 win. Moscow deserved at least a point from this game missing chance after chance they even missed 2 sitters in 2nd half stoppage time alone. I feel at home they should have enough to take all 3 points in this must win encounter as they try to keep their european aspirations for the remainder of the season alive. PSV havent really seemed too impressive to me this year and I think at 2.26 Moscow are definitely worth a shout.

Re: Champions League - 27th November Stuttgart v Rangers /1/ @ 2.3 - Rangers were very lucky to win at Falkirk at the weekend and I can see them slipping up in Germany. Stuttgart ran Lyon close in their last home game and have hit a good run of form domestically. They've won 4 on the bounce scoring 9 and conceding only 2. They hammered Frankfurt 4-1 at the weekend and beat Bayern 3-1 the week before. Here's hoping they win icon_thup.gif

I agree with you here crooky mate' date=' Moscow is indeed a formidable place to go, also in the return game in holland earlier in the group stages, PSV were extremely lucky to come away with a 2-1 win. Moscow deserved at least a point from this game missing chance after chance they even missed 2 sitters in 2nd half stoppage time alone. I feel at home they should have enough to take all 3 points in this must win encounter as they try to keep their european aspirations for the remainder of the season alive. PSV havent really seemed too impressive to me this year and I think at [b']2.26 Moscow are definitely worth a shout.
I agree with this- PSV have to go to Moscow at the worst time. In the reverse fixture a 2-1 win for PSV, CSKA came very close to equalizing late on and were unlucky not to grab a point. They have a lot of attacking quality in Vagner Love and Jo- the Brazilian forwards who shot them into a stunning lead at the San Siro. PSV haven't looked the force they have been in recent years and I think CSKA have been a little unlucky in this group. Home win looks a nice price. Tip CSKA Moscow 2.2- Betfair

Re: Champions League - 27th November My picks for tomorrow in the Champions League: M. United-Sporting If I had any doubts that anything can happen is sports, after watching the Boavista-Guimaraes game tonight in the Portuguese League those doubts would be gone by now. This is to say that anything can really happen in this game (and in all the others, of course) but if Sporting get a result tomorrow I'll be very, very, very surprised. They're currently in a very poor form, they will play again without their main keeper, Serbian International Stojkovic, and injured forward Djalo (not as important but still a regular in the team). Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if coach Paulo Bento plays tomorrow with 5 defenders instead of the usual 4 trying to keep a clean sheet in the 1st half. The left back and the right back are, by far, Sporting's weakest points as a team and with Cristiano Ronaldo back in the team for MU they'll have a lot of trouble tomorrow. My biggest question mark for tomorrow is Man. United's motivation for this game. My pick: home -1AH (Asian Handicap), IMO the price is HUGE...let's see how it goes. Lyon-Barcelona Barcelona has a few players missing (Deco, Henry...) and Lyon will probably miss Striker Karim Benzema. Even with a few players missing I don't see why Barcelona are the "dogs" in this game as Lyon is not playing as well as in recent years. Barcelona has only a small point advantage in the group and cannot afford to lose this game. My pick: away PK (at 2.090!!!) Sevilla-Arsenal Sevilla hasn't been playing as well this season and now that they lost coach Juan de Ramos to the Spurs I think they'll need some time to adapt to the new coach. Arsenal is playing great so far this season and they'll be looking at assuring 1st place in the group which will be important at a later stage. My pick: away 0/+0.5AH; Inter Milan-Fenerbahce Inter has great players and are the favourites here but the Turkish side is doing very well in the Champions League (2 victories at home and 2 away draws so far), they also have some great players and will be looking for a result here (even a draw could be a good result for both teams and assure them a place in the next stage). My pick: away +1/+1.5AH; CSKA-PSV I think CSKA were a bit unlucky in a few games in the Champions League this season and could have a few more points than they actually do. This is their last chance to, at least, clinch a UEFA Cup spot. PSV lost both away matches and both by a two goal margin. They also recently lost their head coach Koeman who moved to Valencia. My pick: home win; Dynamo Kiev-Roma Roma will be again without their star Totti and a draw will most likely be enough for their ambitions. On the other hand, Dynamo is in such a poor form that I can't really see them beating the Italians tomorrow. My biggest question mark here is if Roma will be satisfied with the draw... ...anyway, at 1.909 I think it's a good price to pick Roma in this game. My pick: away win; Good luck! JC

Re: Champions League - 27th November Inter-Fenerbahce Fenerbahce such a huge surprise in Champions League this season, now 2nd at the group after some good performances, including beating Inter and PSV. Inter will try seek for revenge and making sure they'll finish the group as the top. Some of Inter's key players still injured, such as Figo and Vieira, but they'll be too strong at home for Fenerbahce. Tips: Inter -1.25 AH ManUtd-Sporting ManUtd already qualified after four wins in a row, while Sporting must win to keeping their hopes for qualify to the last 16 still alives. It'll be very tough task for Sporting to do a-must-win away match, even ManUtd will be rest some of their players. Tips: ManUtd -0.75 AH

Lyon-Barcelona Barcelona has a few players missing (Deco, Henry...) and Lyon will probably miss Striker Karim Benzema. Even with a few players missing I don't see why Barcelona are the "dogs" in this game as Lyon is not playing as well as in recent years. Barcelona has only a small point advantage in the group and cannot afford to lose this game. My pick: away PK (at 2.090!!!)
Mate, Barcelona only needs one point more within the last 2 games (last one at home against a no-chance Stuttgart, so pretty easy...). Barcelona is playing awful away, and I dont think today it will change. I see this game as a replay of Rangers-Barça, none of them taking risks and quite happy with a draw. I'd rather say Lyon +0,5 or X

Re: Champions League - 27th November I am being optimistic for the games tonight and expect few Overs across Europe in the CL. These won't be my main bets for tonight, will wait for further opinions. Certainly though I will try: Sevilla - Arsenal Over 2,5 Sevilla at home always score, plenty of attacking options in Kanoute, Fabiano, Kerzhakov, Kone etc. Don't expect a team of their caliber to approach this game waiting on the FT result in Romania. If any of those forwards is missing, good old boys Chevanton and Maresca could step in, both hungry for top level football. As of Arsenal, certainly Wenger will rest/miss some players, whoever plays though, as it happened so many times with them ,will be fired up to impress. Still, don't think it will be another clean sheet for Arsenal. Lyon - Barca Over 2,5 Lyon will play to win and this is my strong point for this bet. Possibly without Benzema, but I think it is another mind game. Henry missing the game is bad news for this pick. Yet both teams have so much fire power that the minimum I expect is a mirror CS to the one at Camp Nou. A couple of close range free kicks in the first 20 mins should be enough to ''open the game up'' Inter - Fenerbahce Over 2,5 Simple reasoning - an Inter win is highly probable, but I am pretty confident the Turks will score as well with two good forwards and an excellent midfield. Noticed some ''substantial'' bets this morning in my local bookie on the draw, well then, I hope it is a high-scoring one Stuttgart - Rangers Over 2,5 This one is a very ambitious, with the deffensive approach everybody expects from the Scots and Gomez possibly missing from the hosts. Somehow though I expect an early goal in this game, which could come from both ends, and this will turn it all upside down for both teams. Anyone???????????????

Mate, Barcelona only needs one point more within the last 2 games (last one at home against a no-chance Stuttgart, so pretty easy...). Barcelona is playing awful away, and I dont think today it will change. I see this game as a replay of Rangers-Barça, none of them taking risks and quite happy with a draw. I'd rather say Lyon +0,5 or X
oriolh, With 2 games left Barcelona has 10 points, Rangers 7 and Lyon 6. If Barcelona loses tonight and Rangers win, the table will look like this: Barcelona 10 points, Rangers 10 and Lyon 9. On top of that, being top of the group will be important at a later stage. I don't think Barcelona will risk going to the last round in this type of situation and that's what I meant. Cheers. JC

I am being optimistic for the games tonight and expect few Overs across Europe in the CL. These won't be my main bets for tonight, will wait for further opinions. Certainly though I will try: Sevilla - Arsenal Over 2,5 Sevilla at home always score, plenty of attacking options in Kanoute, Fabiano, Kerzhakov, Kone etc. Don't expect a team of their caliber to approach this game waiting on the FT result in Romania. If any of those forwards is missing, good old boys Chevanton and Maresca could step in, both hungry for top level football. As of Arsenal, certainly Wenger will rest/miss some players, whoever plays though, as it happened so many times with them ,will be fired up to impress. Still, don't think it will be another clean sheet for Arsenal. Lyon - Barca Over 2,5 Lyon will play to win and this is my strong point for this bet. Possibly without Benzema, but I think it is another mind game. Henry missing the game is bad news for this pick. Yet both teams have so much fire power that the minimum I expect is a mirror CS to the one at Camp Nou. A couple of close range free kicks in the first 20 mins should be enough to ''open the game up'' Inter - Fenerbahce Over 2,5 Simple reasoning - an Inter win is highly probable, but I am pretty confident the Turks will score as well with two good forwards and an excellent midfield. Noticed some ''substantial'' bets this morning in my local bookie on the draw, well then, I hope it is a high-scoring one Stuttgart - Rangers Over 2,5 This one is a very ambitious, with the deffensive approach everybody expects from the Scots and Gomez possibly missing from the hosts. Somehow though I expect an early goal in this game, which could come from both ends, and this will turn it all upside down for both teams. Anyone???????????????
nicko, It looks a bit risky at this stage when some clubs are not taking many risks and will be happy with a draw but good luck anyway. Stuttgart seem to be picking up in their recent form (they just beat Bayern 3-1 in the Bundesliga) and are still the German champions...I don't think it will be easy for Rangers tonight. :cheers JC

Manchester Utd v Sporting (19:45 GMT) CLEAR DRAW 9/10 corect score 0:0 Why ? Fixed game Thank you good luck PS i am the draw master
Were you actually there when the two teams made the deal and fixed the game for a correct score 0-0??? If you have anything more to add, please do so!! Else, don't come writing about fixed games. Or else try also my tip: Inter - Fenerbahce Correct score: 4-1 Why? Fixed game

oriolh, With 2 games left Barcelona has 10 points, Rangers 7 and Lyon 6. If Barcelona loses tonight and Rangers win, the table will look like this: Barcelona 10 points, Rangers 10 and Lyon 9. On top of that, being top of the group will be important at a later stage. I don't think Barcelona will risk going to the last round in this type of situation and that's what I meant. Cheers. JC
Yeah JC but unless Barca lose 4-0 tonight they will still go through considering they have a superior head to head record against both Rangers and Lyon. They beat Lyon 3-0 in the reverse fixture and whilst their victor in the last group game ensured that they have a better record against Rangers also. Rangers and Lyon play each other in the last game so both sides can not overtake Barca even if Barca lose to Stuttgart in their final group game at the Nou Camp (which in my opinion is extremely unlikely) Unless Barca get hammered tonight, something which I am pretty certain wont happen, then they are through. They dont really need anything from this game, Lyon starting to hit a bit of form but too inconsistent this season, for me its a no bet.

Re: Champions League - 27th November Ok let me explaine then MU need just one point yes ? MU have transfer from Sporting Ronaldo and 2 other players and now they will buy another player from Sporting ... Alex Ferguson is known fixter and gambler , also attack of MU is week now , scoles is out injured the weaknes showed in the last match with Bolton So all in all fixed game for me and we will se who will lough this evening If i am wrong i will newer ever inform you about any other for me fixed game ...i think this is fer enough Regards

Ok let me explaine then MU need just one point yes ? MU have transfer from Sporting Ronaldo and 2 other players and now they will buy another player from Sporting ... Alex Ferguson is known fixter and gambler , also attack of MU is week now , scoles is out injured the weaknes showed in the last match with Bolton So all in all fixed game for me and we will se who will lough this evening If i am wrong i will newer ever inform you about any other for me fixed game ...i think this is fer enough Regards
Fixed game? :lol Your chatting rubbish imo :\

Re: Champions League - 27th November Lay Sevilla @ 2.22 betfair Sevilla are struggling this season in the league currently sitting 10th. Arsenal are on fire yet to loose this season and sitting top of the English league and the champions league group. Both teams look like they will qualify from this group without doubt. Arsenal just need a point and I fully expect them to get that at least tonight.

Lay Sevilla @ 2.22 betfair Sevilla are struggling this season in the league currently sitting 10th. Arsenal are on fire yet to loose this season and sitting top of the English league and the champions league group. Both teams look like they will qualify from this group without doubt. Arsenal just need a point and I fully expect them to get that at least tonight.
And i think you are diletant in beting... Sevilla is strugling in primera but this is diferent and lots of Arsenal players are out ...if Arsenal take a point from this one it will be a miracle Beter play IMO is under 2,5 goals :dude

Beware betting on Arsenal I fell short last time i bet on Arsenal in the Champions League away in Moscow, this time could be the same. The game ended in a a draw if i remember rightly. They had a very weak team out and failed to win. Wenger has said hes gonna rotate the team again this time too and given the fact they're already through expect a very weak team to come out. Seville is a hard place to go in europe