Bandy 14 - 17/11

G:G

Falun - Bollnäs Bollnäs X2 @ 1.77 50/50 with Bollnäs @ 2.35 Nordicbet Falun won 5-2 away vs newcomers Gripen in their first match, they did not impress in any way, Gripen could and should have scored a few more and gathered at least one point from that match. Bollnäs won at home to Villa 5-3, a close match were Bollnäs scored their last two goals the last five minutes. Villa imo a strong team this season, so I'm pretty impressed by Bollnäs getting a win. Bollnäs should be considered small favourites according to me, they have a strong upper hand in h2h's with 4/5 wins and I predict Bollnäs to be ahead of Villa in the table, hope they don't let me down in this match. Under 8.5 goals should work too, but I haven't decided about that one yet.

Re: Bandy 14/11 Two from Norway for today: Solberg - Drammen Solberg -2 @ 1.91 Pinnacle A good value in this odds imo, Solberg the best team in Norway and favourites to win the title, Drammen no walkovers but I really doubt they can keep up with Solberg the entire match. Solberg's upper hand in speed and individual quality should be enough for a win with more than two goals. Hamar - Stabaek Over 9.5 goals @ 1.95 Pinnacle Pinnacle with a far too low line again, Stabaek just as good as Ullevål who won vs Hamar 14-5 and imo about level with Möndalen who won 12-1. I expect Stabaek to cover this line themselves. I find it hard to tell a line worth playing, some bookies offer 16.5, but that's a line without a value both for over and under imo.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.