** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

£25 to.... £104.20 ....

DC

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £25 to... Bet 21 Millwall v Yeovil lay 0-0 correct score @ 12.00 Final score 2-1, nerves settled in the 49th minute :) Won +£7.76 Starting Bank £25.00 Current Bank £97.59 Profit £72.59

Re: £25 to... Well...after a stutery start Barcelona cruised it 3-0 so no real danger in reaching my first target of £75 profit. Bet 22 Barcelona v Rec De Huelva (lay RDH @ 23.00) Won £4.21 Starting Bank £25.00 Current Bank £101.80 Profit £76.80 :clap What now? Keep the original £25 I put in. Bank £76.80 profit and start again with a new life of £26.80 with £50.00 in place for two more attempts. :nana:nana:nana

Re: £25 to... Nice going mate. :clap:clap

What now? Keep the original £25 I put in. Bank £76.80 profit and start again with a new life of £26.80 with £50.00 in place for two more attempts. :nana:nana:nana
Hmmm, tricky one that. Do you feel lucky, well do ya? :tongue2

Re: £25 to... (£76.80 profit so far...)

i;'m llooking at statritng a laying thread and will be puklling profit every now ant thend. whats more important for ytouy with thies thread - mamking profit or seeing how far you can go?
my aim is to never come on here p1ssed up and try and make conversation!! :loon:lol:lol:lol

Re: £25 to... (£76.80 profit so far...) Thanks guys, appreciate the support. Listen I'm going to Chicago for a week so won't have time to operate this thread until my return. Aliando, in answer to your poorly spelt question, haha!, although this is a glory hunt I will still be banking along the way - I now have 3 seperate banks of £25 profit, to have more attempts at making £100 with each attempt. I'll keep a record of total profit and see where we are this time next year eh? I'd kick myself if I blew everything on one bet because believe it or not, it does and WILL happen! :lol Keep up the good work in the GHF while I'm away boys! :ok ps Congrats Hodgey on the new arrival!!! :nana

Thanks guys, appreciate the support. Listen I'm going to Chicago for a week so won't have time to operate this thread until my return. Aliando, in answer to your poorly spelt question, haha!, although this is a glory hunt I will still be banking along the way - I now have 3 seperate banks of £25 profit, to have more attempts at making £100 with each attempt. I'll keep a record of total profit and see where we are this time next year eh? I'd kick myself if I blew everything on one bet because believe it or not, it does and WILL happen! :lol Keep up the good work in the GHF while I'm away boys! :ok ps Congrats Hodgey on the new arrival!!! :nana
Cheers mate. :) Enjoy Chicago. :ok And you never know when you get back one of us may have hit a £million in one of our numerous attempts! ;):lol

• 2 weeks later...

Re: £25 to... (£76.80 profit so far...) Itching to start this again.... let's go with Dortmund 1 Bielefeld 2 @ 26.00 Stake £26.80 This away team have managed 1 goal from their last 6 away fixtures, Dortmund have slumped recently but I fully expect them to win and if not, at least draw at home to this mob! haha!

Itching to start this again.... let's go with Dortmund 1 Bielefeld 2 @ 26.00 Stake £26.80 This away team have managed 1 goal from their last 6 away fixtures, Dortmund have slumped recently but I fully expect them to win and if not, at least draw at home to this mob! haha!
Full time 6-1 to Dortmund :ok Profit £1.02 Starting Bank £25.00 Current Bank £102.82 Next Bet £27.82

Re: £25 to... (£76.80 profit so far...) This is why I always bank at some point Chris!! There is always gonna be a loss, I still have plenty to play with :D (****ing scousers!!)

• 3 months later...

Re: £25 to... (£76.80 profit so far...) Starting bank £25.00 Current bank £75.00 (£50 profit so far) Stake £25.00 Total goals +1 Spurs v Portsmouth @ 1.06 (12.45pm) :ok

Re: £25 to... (£76.80 profit so far...) Thanks WFTE, I thought I was going to get the welcome back jinx! 2-0 FT phew. Stake £26.43 Wolves v QPR Total goals +1 @1.08

Re: £25 to.... ???? Just the six goals in the Wolves game Next bet in running as I forgot to post this earlier....:spank Lay 0-0 correct score Mallorca v Deportivo @ 9.00

Re: £25 to.... ???? Ok to tidy it up, £2.01 profit made from the Wolves game. New bank becomes £28.44 A first half goal to Mallorca means a profit of £3.38 New bank becomes £31.82 and the next qualifer is the Spanish game at 9.00 Sevilla v A Madrid £31.82 Total goals +1 @ 1.06 :hope

Re: £25 to.... ???? Thanks for the welcome back chaps, things got a little hectic back there and had to take some time out. :clap Yesterday's summary: Spurs 2 Portsmouth 0 +£1.43 Wolves 3 QPR 3 +£2.01 Mallorca 1 Deportivo 0 +£3.38 Sevilla 1 Atl Madrid 2 +£1.81 Next bet £33.63 Starting bank £25 Current bank £83.63 Profit to date £58.63