** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

wtf is going on with paradise

teaulc

Re: wtf is going on with paradise

Just a hunch, but have you checked your firewall settings? I had a strange unexplained problem like this with bet365 and that was the cause then, even though I hadn't denied it access. :unsure
I had exactly the same problem with all Ipoker sites after the new software upgrade. I use a hardware firewall and the only thing I give specific access is Azureus. I was quite surprised that I had to grant access to allow outgoing traffic on my firewall. However it worked so fairplay to Bet365 support.

Re: wtf is going on with paradise

What was the problem Al? And what was the solution? I know quite a few have been having problems' date=' so always good to know the answers (though I think the reinstall worked for most...)[/quote'] he sent me a link for the old spods link you had sent him before:ok god knows what the problem was,but the download worked 1st time