** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League Oct 2 - Oct 3

cozzy

Re: Champions League Oct 2 - Oct 3 Ah reading i feel for you mate:cry No lie i was going to do Barcelona & Sporting double but i got to the bookies after work and just went pen crazy and did a stupid stupid bet not happy with myself its going to bug me now. Sorry to hear your bet didnt come off to....did you back it big?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League Oct 2 - Oct 3

Utd -v- Roma Though the build-up to this game has focused on Roma gaining revenge, Spalletti is pragmatic enough to recognise that avoiding defeat would be a satisfactory result, while the pressure is also on United to rediscover their goal-scoring touch. United are still grinding out results and we all know results like the 8 goal thriller doesn't happen very often in European football. Manchester United 1-0 Roma. UNDER 2.5 goals is 1.99 with Betfair
Easy :ok

Re: Champions League Oct 2 - Oct 3 well I was lucky that Man U saved my blushes tonight and I only suffered a slight loss in the CL I can only apologise for my personal Lyon tip, I was convinced they'd win easy tonight and produced an exceptionally shocking and poor performance. :$:$ Sadly I think they fcuked up many people tonight and were one of the most popular teams to bet on...... :(

My picks for today: Lyon-G. Rangers IMO Lyon is not in very good shape this year despite being 3-1-0 at home in the French League. I have some doubts about coach Alain Perrin ability. Rangers are 1-2-0 in the Scottish League so far this season when playing away. Last year in the Champions League Lyon at home drew to Steaua 1-1 and beat D. Kiev 1-0 and Real Madrid 2-0. Last year in the UEFA Cup Rangers away from home drew 2-2 at Auxerre, won 2-3 at Livorno (Italy) and lost to Osasuna 1-0 and to Hapoel 2-1. I think Rangers will be playing for the draw and they might get it. At least I don't see them loosing by a big margin tonight. My pick: away +1 AH (Asian Handicap) won Stuttgart-Barcelona Well, everybody seems to be blindly betting on Barcelona to win tonight. No so fast IMO. Stuttgart are a very good team at home where they haven't lost in the Bundesliga for about a year now and have some very good players in their team like Portuguese International Fernando Meira or striker Mario Gomez just to name a few. I've watched Barcelona in their last 4 games and they didn't impress me even though they won those games. They're winning through individual effort/ability and not because they're playing well as a team and that doesn't always work. Barcelona will be without Touré, Zambrota and Milito tonight which might be a headache for their defense. Last year in the Champions League Barcelona won away to Levsky 0-2, lost to Chelsea 1-0 and drew at Werder Bremen 1-1. I think we're very likely to see another draw here tonight and I don't see them crushing Stuttgart as the odds might suggest. My picks: draw, home +0.5AH and +1 AH (Asian Handicap) lost&lost&lost D. Kiev-Sporting Dinamo is not doing so well in their league and lost at home to the team which is at the bottom of the table in their last match. Supporters do not believe in the team at the moment and that shows as the stadium seats around 80,000 people and only 15,000 are expected today for a CL match. Still, it was a long trip for Sporting and Dinamo is always dangerous at home. Sporting has a 1-1-1 away record in the Portuguese league so far but they've already played away to both Porto and Benfica. They also have 5 "unders" in their last 6 games (all competitions). Last year in the CL and at home Dinamo drew 2-2 with Real Madrid and lost 0-3 to Lyon and 1-4 to Steaua. Last year in the CL and away Sporting lost to Inter Milan 1-0 and drew 0-0 at Bayern and 1-1 at Spartak Moskow. Sporting is usually hard to score against these days and I see them playing to get a draw in this game (coach Paulo Bento already said "they cannot loose" and it is important for them to at least get a draw) but on the lookout for a win through a counter attack, free kick or something similar... My picks: draw, away PK and away +0.5AH lost&won&won Man. United-Roma Another game where I think most people are thinking about last years' result and underestimating Roma. Roma lost Chivu from last season but they've hired Juan, Cicinho (both Brazilian Internationals) and Ludovic Giuly from Barcelona and they have Totti, Perrotta, Mancini among others. They are a great team, make no mistake and last year they just had a bad day. M. United seems to have found a way of getting narrow victories these days as they've been winning but have 6 "unders" in their last 6 games. Playing at home, I see M. United as a favourite in this game but I don't see them crushing Roma again and wouldn't be surprised if the Italians pull a good result tonight. My pick: away +1AH (Asian Handicap) push CSKA Moskow-Fenerbahce CSKA has a not very impressive 9-11-5 home record in the Russian League so far . Fenerbahce also has a not very impressive 0-2-1 away record in the Turkish League so far. CSKA sees Brazilian International playmaker Daniel Carvalho return from an injury absence and if he plays that is surely a boost for the team. Russian teams are always hard to beat at home and it is shown by CSKA's results in the CL last year: lost to Porto 0-2 but they beat both Arsenal and Hamburg 1-0. This is also a must win for CSKA while Fenerbahce would be happy with a draw. Turkish teams usually struggle away from home and last year Fenerbahce lost away to Celta Vigo and Newcastle both 1-0. Fenerbahce has some quality in the team but I don't see them getting a good result tonight. My pick: home -0.5AH (Asian Handicap) lost Inter Milan-PSV Again, odds might suggest this is going to be a "walk in the park" for the favourite and I don't expect it to be like that. Inter is in a "shaky" form and this is a "must win" game for them. They will be without Materazzi, Vieira (both injured), Cordoba, Maicon and Burdisso (all suspended) which might mena some headaches at the defensive end. PSV will be without Portuguese International Central defender Manuel da Costa and he's expected to be replaced by Brazilian Alcides (an experienced player coach Koeman knows very well from his coaching times at Benfica). Last year in the CL, PSV lost away to Liverpool 2-0 but won at Galatasary 1-2 and Bordeaux 0-1. Koeman will have his team playing hard defense and looking for the counter attack and I expect them to give Inter a hard time. My picks: away win (worth a smaller bet as one of the bookies I use has the ridiculous price of 10.50!!!) and away +1AH and +1.5AH (Asian Handicap) lost&lost&lost Sevilla-Slavia P. Sevilla is by far the best team but they've lost their last 4 games and that's never good for a team morale no matter what. Slavia has an impressive 5-1-1 away record in their last 7 games including a 0-1 away win to Holland's Ajax. Sevilla surely is the favourite for tonight and I won't be surprised if they "get back on track" but I think the odds for this game are, again, ridiculous. My pick: away +1.5AH (Asian Handicap) lost Steaua-Arsenal Many injuries on both sides, Steaua is not doing so well lately and Arsenal is playing very well with 6 wins in their last 6 games scoring 17 goals and allowing only 2. Impressive, no doubt. But I've seen Arsenal playing away in the CL and sometimes they seem somehow pleased with the draw. Last year in the CL Arsenal drew 0-0 at Porto, lost 1-0 at CSKA Moskow and won 1-2 in Hamburg. I see them as favourites for tonight but I think Steaua will put out a fight (coach Massimo Pedrazzini has called on his FC Steaua players to "put their hearts and souls" on tonight's game). My pick: home +1AH (Asian Handicap) push Good luck
Not a very good day today. You can't win all the time :)...and tomorrow is another day. Cheers.

Re: Champions League Oct 2 - Oct 3 I strongly fancy Ac Milan....why?? In italy teams sit back and get behind the ball ...celtic cant afford to do this and will leave gaps for milan to play. Milan will be up for this after all the negative press. Real Madrid travel to face Lazio who have been poor this season and struggling to find goals....Real on the other hand are playing well now solid at the back and are a strong fancy especially with CL legends Raul & RVN upfront. Schalke are my final part of my treble...rosenborg average side and the chelsea reslult was a 1 off Schalke will take this with a comftorable 2-0 win. Any thoughts??

Re: Champions League Oct 2 - Oct 3 Werder Bremen -1 AH @ 1.68 Canbet 7/10 Bremen surprised me in matchday 1 where they played some good football against Real Madrid away from home. Eventually they lost 2-1 but arguably deserved something out of the clash. Now they have a much easier task against Olympiakos who are renowned for their terrible away performances in this competition. I cant see the Greeks posing too much of a challenge to Werder here and it should be an easy win. They are sky high on confidence after eating Bielefeld 8-1 in the Bundesliga and I’ll take them -1 AH tonight for 7/10 stakes. Benfica -0.5 AH @ 2.-5 Pinnacle 4/10 Benfica lost on the opening night but gave Milan a bit of a scare. In the league they are unbeaten in 27 games and are normally a formidable force at this stadium. They need to win this match realistically and any slip up could be really costly. Shakhtar got their group campaign off to the best possible start by beating Celtic 2-0 but they are likely to be nowhere near as good away from home. I think bookies are perhaps a little generous on the Portuguese team here and I’ll take then -0.5 with 4/10 stakes. Real Madrid DNB @ 1.57 Bluesquare 5/10 Real are a much better team this season and they’ve shown it by producing some much good results in la liga in conjunction with impressive performances. I think they will win here tonight in Rome against a Lazio team that hasn’t been a European force for quite a few seasons. In all my memories of them in recent years, the Olympic stadium has never been much of a fortress and I don’t think Real should have too many problems. For added security I’ll take the Spanish champions on a DNB handicap but I’m fairly confident that they will win.

Re: Champions League Oct 2 - Oct 3 Liverpool -1.25 AH @ 1.86 Betdirect 4/10 I think the reds should dismiss Marseille fairly easily tonight and get their first win of the groups. I think its fair to say they haven’t been that impressive in their last few games but few would ever dare go against them at Anfield in Europe. Marseille I know plenty about and they wont be causing many problems to Liverpool. OM aren’t a team I rate very highly at the moment and have been producing some real below par performance’s. They would have to considerably step up a gear to get anything out of this clash and I’ll have a few units on Pool -1.25. There’s a bit of a danger of them winning by 1 goal but I’ll take that chance. Overall I think it should be something like 1-0 or 2-0. Celtic +0.25 AH @ 2.17 Canbet 3/10 Celtic can never be underestimated at home in Europe and will be roared on by their faithful fans tonight. I think they have a great chance to get something against Milan who have been anything but impressive so far this season. We know how good the Italians are in the CL but this will be a tough challenge. I think bookies have it wrong for this match and at very worst Celtic should be equal favourites. Instead they give favour to Milan which I don’t believe is right. I’ll take the Scottish side +0.25 and I’m confident they can get at least a point out of the encounter. Porto (0) AH @ 2.07 Fonbet 3/10 Porto are always a side that impressive me in Europe and I know they can often get the business done away from home. I remember last season that they did a superb job in Moscow by beating CSKA and it wasn’t the first time they’ve impressed me on their travels. Besiktas looked nothing special in their opening match against a poor Marseille side and I don’t think the Turkish team will win tonight. On a level ball AH I’m more than happy to take Porto who I doubt will lose. I’m not going to stake that much on it but I have a feeling that the Portuguese side could produce an impressive display here. Valencia -0.25 AH @ 1.95 Canbet 3/10 Well this is a must bet for me to go against crisis hit Chelsea. What a nightmare they are having at the moment and Avram Grant has some real worries on his hands. Valencia couldn’t be picking a better time to be playing the blues and they have a terrific chance to win. The Spanish side are always good in this competition anyway and will be boosted by the news that key goalkeeper, Canizares should play. This just looks like a home win to me, at worst a draw so I’ll have a bit of the hosts on a -0.25 AH.

Re: Champions League Oct 2 - Oct 3 Three bets for tomorrow nights champs. David Villa anytime scorer @ 3.75 - way too big. Tal Ben Haim looks a bit suspect with players running at him (exhibit A Torres in 'pool match), Terry is playing crocked and Villa IMHO is one of the best strikers in the world. He has scored 3 in last 4 matches and Valencia have won their last 5. Looks way too big. Sneijder anytime scorer @ 5.5 - the guy has started his Real career on fire - 4goals in 3 matches. Surely that says something? If he starts I'm sure he'll have a good go and at those odds how can you say no? Liverpool to win to nil @ 1.91 - they are a class apart from the opposition. Have kept clean sheets in their last 5 prem matches and Reina has only let in 3 goals this season - all penalties. I doubt Marseille will put too much pressure on the 'pool defence and then it's down to Torres and co to do the biz down the other end. GL

Sevilla - Slavia P. Pick: Sevilla (-1.5) --> odds: 1.85 @ Bet365 --> Stake: 9u
---
Stuttgart - Barcelona Pick: Barcelona --> Odds: 1.73 @ Ladbrokes --> Stake: 7u
:clap --- Celtic – Milan

Milan obviously has big problems this season, especially in the attack line where Inzaghi and Gilardino are terrible, softly said. Luckily the midfield is working on their level and Kaka, Seedorf and Pirlo are playing as they should.

Celtic is not so strong like they were in previous seasons. They are nothing special at all this season. Yes, they are still dominating in their domestic championship, but they are playing against teams that they are much weaker than them. The team used to play as favorites against small Scottish teams who are playing all men behind ball and playing with long ball tactics. Now against them they will have much stronger opponent, although not in good form, but technique superior with great midfield that can control the match.

Last season, these teams meet each other in the last 16 stage, where both legs ended with 0:0 and Milan advancing into the next round after the extra time.

Celtic built CelticPark as hardly beatable fortress in the European matches and there are not many teams that can proudly say that they overplayed Celtic there. But, Milan desperately needs to raise their level of game and the crisis that they are in at the moment, must be excelled.

The main Celtic’s offensive weapon Vennegoor of Hesselink is injured and the key midfielder Nakamura is doubtful for this match, but I think that he will play because this match is of great importance for the team. Milan is without Maldini and Kaladze, but Oddo – Nesta – Bonera – Jankulovski are still good defensive line up, and Ronaldo is still injured. Dida is doubtful.

Celtic will try to lower the talent gap with hard working and a lot of running and they can be very unpleasant team to play against with great support from the crowd behind them. But I still think that Milan will rise back from this lethargy and with control of the game from their superior midfield, they can win this match.

Pick: Milan (0) --> Odds: 1.47 @ 5Dimes --> Stake: 5u

---

Werder Bremen – Olympiakos

Werder, despite their huge injury list trashed Arminia with 8:1. After that performance I believe that every team is holding the fear when they will come to play against them on the same place that they put real goal festival. Tonight Werder will host Olympiakos, team who along side Lazio will be main contenders for the second place that will bring ticket for last 16 round. In the next two rounds Werder is hosting both Olympiakos and Lazio and these two matches are the most important if they want to advance. Werder must not allow losing points here because in that case they will have to take points from Athens which is really tough place to play.

Olympiakos drew all three important matches so far, against Panathinaikos and Aris away in domestic championship and with Lazio at home at empty stands in CL. But they still haven’t played against team with so much offensive power like Werder. I expect Olympiakos to played closed tactics and with pace of Lua-Lua, Galleti and Djordjevic to seek their chance through counter attacks.

Werder is used to play against teams that will wait them on counter attacks and Werder is team that likes to attack and after scoring 8 goals in last match and with the returning of one of their indispensable players, Frings, the confidence will be on very high level. Still they have many injured players in the names of Borowski, Carlos Alberto, Hunt, Wome and Baumann. I think that Werder is stronger team than their opponent and I think that the offensive pressure that they will put on Nikopolidis goal will be too much for the Greek champions.

Pick: Werder (-1.25) --> Odds: 1.98 @ Bet365 --> Stake: 5u

---

Rosenborg – Schalke 04

Schalke suffered only one loss so far this season, the undeserved one from Valencia in the first round of CL in match that they were much better opponent. They are playing good football, with a lot of running and determination and with the form that the team is having, I see them as favorites for this match.

Rosenborg managed to take a point from Chelsea and to be one of the biggest reasons for departure of Mourinho. Rosenborg defended really well against Chelsea, but I got impression that Chelsea lacks power and determination in the attack to take the win. The reason to believe that Rosenborg brought a point from Stamford Bridge lies in Chelsea inefficiency is that Rosenborg kept clean sheet only three times in their last 10 matches in domestic championship, against weak offensive sides Sandefjord and Valerenga and solid Stabaek.

Rosenborg is enjoying being outsider and on this match they will be that. Their opponent is under big pressure after losing three points at home against biggest contender for the second place and they must recover for that loss of points tonight and they must attack, because the draw will not suit them much. Rosenborg is strong physical side, but Schalke is well prepared team on that field too. I think we will see very close encounter, match with a lot of fight, but I believe that Schalke is in great form and with quality on their side, they can win this match.

Pick: Schalke (0) --> Odds: 1.50 @ FonBet --> Stake: 7u

Re: Champions League Oct 2 - Oct 3 Lazio – Real Madrid Lazio, despite good results in the preparation period, started this season really bad. They played against Dinamo Bucharest in last qualification round for CL and they qualified with much luck, mostly because they were given penalties in both legs. Lazio played only one good match so far, the match against Cagliari one week ago and that is their only win so far this season. Bad temping of the form and hard battle on two fields with limited squad is the main reason why Lazio is not showing the performances that they showed last season. Real Madrid played pretty bad match against Getafe in previous round of their domestic competition, despite the win of 0:1. Their midfield lost the battle with the opponents completely and Schuster is angry on his midfielders because they are not covering well in their defensive tasks. I believe that his anger will teach his players to do what he wants from them. Real played great so far this season with small exceptions of last two visiting matches against Valladolid and Getafe. Lazio will probably be without their best player Rocchi, who is under big question mark for this match. Pepe, Metzelder and Robinho are out for Real Madrid. Lazio is having average team and their strength is not even closer to the opponent’ strength. The motivation in the team will be huge and great support from the crowd is expected. But, I think that Schuster will lead his team in another three points and securing the next round with this win. Lazio’s GK, Ballota, will be biggest disadvantage for the home side and Real’s attacking power can profit from, not so well organized Lazio’s defense this season Pick: Real Madrid (0) --> Odds: 1.55 @ FonBet --> Stake: 7u

Re: Champions League Oct 2 - Oct 3 Some information on Real Madrid's recent Champions League away form: 2006-07 Lost 2:0 to Lyon Won 4:1 to Steaua Bucureşti Drew 2:2 with Dynamo Kiev (2 late goals in the final 4 minutes) 2005-06 Lost to Lyon 3:0 Beat Rosenborg 2:0 Lost to Olympiacos 2:1 (They were safely into the knockout phases before this match, understrength team) Last time they played away in Italy, it was against Roma, which resulted in a 3:0 win for Madrid. It was also played in the same stadium as tonight's game. I'll be placing a bet on Madrid to get back my losses from last night.

well I was lucky that Man U saved my blushes tonight and I only suffered a slight loss in the CL I can only apologise for my personal Lyon tip, I was convinced they'd win easy tonight and produced an exceptionally shocking and poor performance. :$:$ Sadly I think they fcuked up many people tonight and were one of the most popular teams to bet on...... :(
Yes that was a kind of seprize. But that's fotball. You never know for sure

Re: Champions League Oct 2 - Oct 3 Today I was thinking to pick Valencia. They are currently in form, and this year I think they will be the second in the group. Chelsea in big problems, I watched them almost all last matches. The fans are not supporting the club and Grant not the right manager for Chelsea. So I'll make it risky and take Valencia -1, odds arround 5. 5/10.

Hi all!Yesterday Lion was a nightmare!!!! Well...Guys What do you think about Schalke?I think that they are in good form and they can win away!Your Opinion........?
Rosenborg concentrated on LC, in local championship his results are not good and they lose chances to be champion. But Schalkes skills are better. It hard to say about win away, i think the draw probably - so, this game i skip.

Re: Champions League Oct 2 - Oct 3 Looking at the games tonight could be a good night Treble Real 6/5 Porto 15/8 Schalke 11/10 Treble Milan evs Real 6/5 Schalke 11/10 Treble Milan evs Real 6/5 benfica evs Treble Valenica 5/4 Real 6/5 Porto 15/8 What do people think on these?? I know i am relyingon a real madrid result

Re: Champions League Oct 2 - Oct 3 Not the best of nights last night. With Barca winning 0-2, I needed another goal in that game but they woke up too late. Arsenal won 0-1 so the under bet came through, giving me a fantastic +0.4pts! :lol Now on to tonights football: VALENCIA-CHELSEA Chelsea's Terry might play with a protective mask for his injury. They are still without Lampard and have some doubts over Essien, but he might take part in the game. I will be taking the home win here, there is no clear favorit in this game imho, and Valencia will probably never have a better chance of winning this match. Chelsea have trouble scoring atm, but Drogba is back now and will be a threat up front. Still Chelea is not impressing me lately and could struggle for goals here. I think the odds for Valencia is worth trying here. Score prediction: 2-1 Pick 1: Valencia - 2,30 @ Betsafe (2/10) WERDER BREMEN-OLYMPIAKOS Werder impressed greatly in their last league match, winning 8-1. I saw their game against Real in the previous round, and they certainly impressed me there. Despite not being as strong as previous years I feel they have plenty of potential and we could see some of that against Olympiakos tonight. Low stakes, but worth taking Werder on the AH. Score prediction: 3-1 Pick 1: Werder Bremen -1.75AH - 1,92 @ Expekt (2/10) CELTIC-MILAN My last match for tonight. This is a game that should see very few goals. Last two meetings at Celtic this game has ended in 0-0. No great value in the under here really, but I will grab it anyway and a "goal amount" and I will have something on the draw. Milan not in impressive form right now, but they always seem to lift themselves in Europe and do possess great defence. Score prediction: 0-0 Pick 1: Under 2.5 goals - 1,60 @ Expekt (5/10) Pick 2: Under 1.5 goals - 2,70 @ Betsafe (2/10) Pick 3: Amount of goals scored (0 or 1) - 2,75 @ Expekt (2/10) Pick 4: DRAW - 3,15 @ Unibet (2/10) Pick 5: CS 0-0 - 8,50 @ Betsafe (1/10) Okay so I'm going a bit crazy tonight, but I just can't stay away from these Celtic-Milan odds. ;)

Can someone explain the betfair lay bet to me please. Am i right in thinking a £30 treble on Werder Bremen, R. Madrid and Valencia, followed by laying them all using betfair would cover all outcomes? Cheers
Not sure how you mean laying them all after... individually or collectively? To make any profit as a group, the laying odds will need to be less than the odds you backed at. Individually it's a bit of a minefield, if you lay each of those teams and only one lets you down. True you would win on the one that didnt win but you would pay out for the treble and the other two singles. Can be good to watch them in-play and if all three are in position to win, then you can lay the teams at lower, better odds and then have good chance to secure a win or at least a return of your original stakes. I hope I haven't confused you even more by writing this post. :unsure

Re: Champions League Oct 2 - Oct 3 after the Lyon-blame yesterday I take only two games. Rosenborg - Schalke Schalke is unbeaten in bundesliga and get only one defeat in their last 10 games. That was the defeat of Valencia in the CL opening 0-1.They didn´t lose versus Bayern Munich,Leverkusen and the german champion Stuttgart and won the last 3 bundesliga meetings (1-0 Berlin,2-0 Duisburg,3-0 Bielefeld) without a received goal. Rosenborg is 16 points behind the leader Brann Bergen with a 43-33 goal balance (2nd best attackline,midclass defense). They will start with a 4-3-3 System. IMO to offensive against Schalke! -- Schalke to win Bremen - Piräus Bremen with the most goals in Bundesliga since 2 or 3 years. They sold Klose but signed with the ex HSV forward Sanogo and they have maybe the best european playmaker Diego in their rows. A solid play versus Real Madrid with lucky end for the spanish team. An over at home is more than possible. Last round in Bundesliga they won 8-1 at home versus Bielefeld. -- over 2.5 goals

Milan will win this game
Wow, thats really convinced me... Have you any actual reasoning or did you just see Milan are playing and get excited? As it is Milan are well capable of winning this game, while Celtic stand top of the league, we haven't been convincing at all. Defensively both full backs have struggled and been targeted as the weak links of the team. Tonight it looks like Jean-Joel Perrier Doumbe, formerly of Rennes will make his first European appearance for Celtic in place of Mark Wilson, he has looked okay domestically but will be a huge test for him tonight. Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink is out for Celtic and our natural replacement for him Chris Killen hasn't looked up to this level of football in his brief outings. Personally I'd play the inform Scott McDonald up front on his own with Aiden McGeady, Nakamura(should be fit) and Scott Brown supporting him from midfield. Milan have been off form aswell in Serie A, but still have much more quality than Celtic. The last twice these sides have met at Celtic Park it has been 0-0, both times Seedorf has missed out through injury or suspension and he is always capable of finding the net from 20-25 years, like he did in Munich and against Manchester Utd last season. Also I'd expect Inzaghi to start and he is far more potent than Gilardino who played the lone striker role last season. I'd go for a draw in this one, Celtic Park is never easy for opposing teams, even the holders although it could be a long evening for us if Kaka and co find some form.

Wow, thats really convinced me... Have you any actual reasoning or did you just see Milan are playing and get excited? Man no need to get cocky i have posted above about 5 posts up as to why i think milan will win. Thank you Adam