Question for Systems Experts

Question for PL systems experts: Anyone know if there is a betting system that takes in to account the Table Of Odds And Chances? Or putting it another way, that seeks out the horse which is VALUE to win? Hope you forgive me for saying this but the thing I have against systems is this: Any qualifying horse in any race that a system says should be backed, yet is obviously POOR VALUE should NOT be backed. On the other hand, any horse NOT in a system in that same race which IS obviously GOOD VALUE SHOULD be backed. If a punter has four £1 bets all at 3/1, and wins once then he / she has staked £4 and gets £4 back. 1 in 4 = 25%. Therefore 3/1 = 25%. So say a punter believes a horse has a 25% chance of winning. He should only back it if he can get better than 3/1, whether it IS or is NOT in a system. 23% would be 100/30, 22% (22.22… to be exact) equals 7/2, 20% 4/1 and so on. Sorry if this sounds patronising to some but I am trying to explain myself clearly. I am NOT saying systems do not work. If they do something that inadvertently finds value often enough then it is possible to make a profit. As well as form I do sometimes use method myself to find value bets but not (so far anyway) systems. So I would be grateful if any PL system experts can tell me IS THERE A SYSTEM THAT ACTIVLY SEEKS OUT VALUE, CONSIDERING EVERY HORSE IN THE RACE AS A POSSIBLE BET? Ginge

Re: Question for Systems Experts Hi, my thoughts: There are systems that have rules like this:" no bet if odds smaller than evens ". Those systems you can say that take into account odds and chances. And generally speaking, if a system is profitable in the long run, it finds value bets. It doesnt have to do any special "research" at odds-chances, just needs to be profitable. Just my thoughts. Dices

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.