** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA super cup - Friday August 31st

Re: UEFA super cup - Friday August 31st This match is obviously over shadowed by the death of Seville player Antonio Puerta. This will result in one of two things. Either Seville will go out and win the trophy for the memory of their team mate or they will not be in a fit mental state to play the match. Milan to win the match is 2.50 on Betfair and this is the selection you would have to pick. Depending on lineups of course which will be released within the next 20mins or so. Milan to win the Super Cup is 1.73 and this is the bet I will be taking.

Re: UEFA super cup - Friday August 31st I am guessing Milan will also be looking ahead for their weekend's game with Fiorentina on Sunday and that will not be an easy game... Any idea where the line-ups will be published first for tonight's game? Thank you

Re: UEFA super cup - Friday August 31st Milan starting 11 is as follows: Dida, Nesta, Oddo, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Gattuso, Kaka, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Pirlo, Inzaghi Seville starting 11 is as follows: Palop, Marti, Daniel Alves, Escude, Dragtinovic, Poulsen, Renato, Navas, Duda, Keita, Kanoute,

Re: UEFA super cup - Friday August 31st Great 2nd half 17mins for Milan and me! I layed Seville over 90mins. Milan have been very impressive in the 2nd half so far. Jankoluvski with one of the sweetest volleys with the left foot ever. Cross field pass and he caught with so sweetly in mid air. Brilliant goal. Hope you didnt bet on the unders zerocool? I feel there's another one or two goals in this match yet. Depending on the number of substitutions the managers make of course.